Perfect Experiments

Czar

Hey czar,

After you past couple updates on perfect crabs I I decided to buy czar experiments. All is well untill now... I started the bot around 8pm est and everything worked great but due to a few people calling me a bot I was forced to move locations so I stopped the bot and restarted it when I got to the location. When I started it back up nothing happened. Any idea on what could have happened ?

• Like 1

Hey czar,

After you past couple updates on perfect crabs I I decided to buy czar experiments. All is well untill now... I started the bot around 8pm est and everything worked great but due to a few people calling me a bot I was forced to move locations so I stopped the bot and restarted it when I got to the location. When I started it back up nothing happened. Any idea on what could have happened ?

Hmm, you'll have to give me more information than that, try running the script now and see what happens, if nothing still happens, I will investigate the issue. I do have an idea though, which experiment spot did you go to? Did you change anything from that last run?

I haven't made any recent changes, so if this script worked last time it should keep working and so on, also, make sure to use the latest client .40

You guys want the player to hop when there are 3+ players? (including yourself) So far, I am adding an option for hopping if somebody says 'bot/botting'

I love this idea since as soon as I was there someone said something

Also the location was the main area north right when u climb down ladder does it not support that location

• Like 1

I love this idea since as soon as I was there someone said something

Also the location was the main area north right when u climb down ladder does it not support that location

No but I am working on adding that location too, as a choice in the GUI. There will be a massive update today guys!

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments