Perfect Experiments

Czar

East (main) is just east of the main area, I will try to make it less confusing in the next update biggrin.png

As for attacking, the bot is not programmed to attack experiments which are in combat, it will only attack the experiments which are free, and are not level 51 smile.png

edit;

Trials activated - good luck ;)

Edited by Czar

Banking isn't seeming to work. I run my character to the main (east) spot and start it, not the bank, if that matters. Unfortunately though, it's not just logging out when out of food, it's afking in one spot for however many hours until I check my computer.

Not a script breaking bug because I get over 3 hours in on each inventory and I'm level 1 defense, but still.

I mean like there is 3 spots with 2x experiements in the start of the cave, it starts from 1 spot with 2x of em (wich is enough) then it kills em like 5 times and then moves to another spot with 2x experiements, why it doesnt stick with the 2 experiements it starts with? 

And starts afking after out of food in inventory, doesnt randomize eat hp (always 38), doesnt hover over next npc. Is this bot up to date?

Another update has been placed, version 0.11 will be live in the next update

Should be much better, try it biggrin.png (once it goes live)

Please allow a few hours for this update to be registered by the admins biggrin.png

Does it still run around and killing experiements in different spots where other ppl are killing them?

The bot will find the nearest free npc, that's what all players do, I really don't understand what you're suggesting :s

As for the other updates, I made the eating HP randomized and more unique, I improved banking and pathfinding too

in the main area, the first one where the experiements are, there are 3 spots with 2x experiements, there is usually 3 players , 1 for each spot with 2x experiements, the bot starts running around the 3 spots and killing other ppls experiements and ppl dont like when u go to their spot, u feel me ? biggrin.png

Edited by sasaeel

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments