Perfect Experiments

Czar

Wait hold on, the update still hasn't gone live yet, it's pending :( It should be live today though ^^ :D I will activate a free premium script of mine until the update goes live :) Choose a script(s).

EDIT: Will update this post ASAP when the update goes live, paint will say v25.0

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I made it so it only picks up ammo when there is a stack of more than 3 and when the stack is near the player (up to a 7 tile radius), so not all are looted, in an effort to make the script more humanlike than other combat scripts. I can easily add a configuration menu so users can modify the settings for looting ammo though, most likely in the next version this will be added. :D 

As for arrows being equipped, only when the script is started, all it needs to do is detect the ammo so it knows what to loot, after the initial ammo detection it doesn't matter about arrows anymore ^^ :D 

I will add an input so that users can override the ammo and tell the script what to loot instead of automatically detecting, same for special attacks. My intention was to make the GUI simple so the user doesn't need to enter many options to run the script but I can always add an 'Advanced' menu for more customization. :D 

Edited by Czar

Oh I see, that might be the reason. Darts ran out quicker than I thought lol :D

Just a quick thing, I've noticed that the script sometimes attacks the level 51 experiment. I haven't noticed it before today. Earlier I have been training str but switched today to range (after getting 99 <3) so I think it only does that when using range.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments