CzarRangingGuild

Czar

yo why do you guys delete posts of me saying I got banned while using this script.... isn't that like false advertisement or something thats kinda messed up people should know that this is not 100% safe

I heard botting is not allowed on RS. And I even heard it gets you banned.

All scripts will get you banned eventually, use the mirror client to avoid more bans since Jagex detects the other client you're playing on, rather than the script you're using.

And I have been around long enough to know so.

• Like 2

There is a 100 hour progress report on this thread, account still not banned. If you got banned, you are unlucky. Change your IP address and delete your random/store.dat and start over, there is nothing I can do. My script does everything it can in order to not get you banned. Stop posting negative crap on my thread because you got banned. Every script on here can get you banned, I'm not here to guarantee you 100% ban-proof scripts, just bot smart and go on with your life.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Administrator

Yeah but this script is different u get banned after 3 hours of use... different ban rate than other scripts and I pointed that out and the post was deleted. you cant delete bad reviews and only keep the good ones otherwise there is no point in reviewing scripts.

100% you didn't get banned from 3 hours of use, you got banned for botting previous and you got delay banned.

• Like 3