CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Added an update, there is now a new Setup window for selecting which mode to choose, either ESC mode or classic mode, it overrides settings so you don't need to have any settings enabled in the rs settings menu, all you gotta do is select an option in the script setup window and let the script run ^^ :D

Update will be live within 24 hours automatically, gl everyone ;) 

Just want to say,

This script is AMAZING, been using it for a while now and it hasn't failed me yet.

Had a 6hour proggie today which i forgot to screenshot, which leads me to my next question;

Could you implement a feature where a screenshot could be taken, every level or every hour, that way, i won't miss important milestones :D

Loving the new updates btw, The camera move, Esc mode, i'm currently getting 39k xp per hour with a 132+ range bonus.

0530cfad1c8f285e6c1211aaf88c2b10.png

Thanks again mate

Kenyon

Edited by xikenyonix
  • Like 1

Added proggy to main thread good job :D Will add screenshots on levelling in next version ^^ :)

@dawg hmm make sure you followed the script setup instructions on main thread. which option have you tried? try esc mode it doesn't require too much setup, only enabling the esc hotkey in settings tab in rs ^^ :D 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Czar said:

Added proggy to main thread good job :D Will add screenshots on levelling in next version ^^ :)

@dawg hmm make sure you followed the script setup instructions on main thread. which option have you tried? try esc mode it doesn't require too much setup, only enabling the esc hotkey in settings tab in rs ^^ :D 

I am really thinking about buying this one - would it be possible with a trial? Tyvm in advance! Also, does it have failsafe in terms of accidently clicking on an archer (i.e running away and then back again; resuming the minigame?).

Edit: Okay, I just went from a part-time retard to full-time. I already own the script but since its been ages I've botted, I didn't realize. Pardon (you can still answer my question though :) )

Edited by ikos9
Went from part-time retard to full-time.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Why thank you :) And yeah that feature will be useful, Especially for yourself if you want a nice proggie...not that you need any more haha :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Turn off the npc attack option and it will never attack the guards ^^ :D the only fail safe to worry about is the coins, make sure you have more than enough so you won't run out :( 

What do you recommend (personal opinion, based on your experience in botting and knowledge of the system) as the best 'anti-ban' set-up for this specific script of yours? As I, personally focus a whole lot on reducing the risk of getting struck by the banhammer when botting on such heavily monitored minigame/activity such as the range guild.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ikos9 said:

What do you recommend (personal opinion, based on your experience in botting and knowledge of the system) as the best 'anti-ban' set-up for this specific script of yours? As I, personally focus a whole lot on reducing the risk of getting struck by the banhammer when botting on such heavily monitored minigame/activity such as the range guild.

Babysit the hell out of it, That's what I've done on multiple accounts, Not a lot else you can do about it, Unless you're willing to go the extra length with Proxies, VPN/VPS etc.

I'd never bot on an account i'm not willing to lose either XD

• Like 2