CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Just got hit by a 48hr ban.

Using only this bot, between 3-6hrs a day while taking randomized, hourly breaks.

In the evenings and weekends I play the account normally (questing / skilling / ...) so certainly

not 'only botting'.

It's a risk of the trade but just a friendly warning to you guys to be careful wink.png.

I wasn't suiciding at all but still got the banhammer smile.png.

Have not played RS in the last 4-5years so my IP / Hardware-ID wouldn't have been flagged either.

Edited by suzaku6

Just got hit by a 48hr ban.

Using only this bot, between 3-6hrs a day while taking randomized, hourly breaks.

In the evenings and weekends I play the account normally (questing / skilling / ...) so certainly

not 'only botting'.

It's a risk of the trade but just a friendly warning to you guys to be careful wink.png.

I wasn't suiciding at all but still got the banhammer smile.png.

Have not played RS in the last 4-5years so my IP / Hardware-ID wouldn't have been flagged either.

why you only got 2 day ban not perm, because you play on it aswel

Dang really wanted to buy this script and a couple others of yours but by the way everyone talks above me today, looks like its just too sketchy using this script. :/

Czar's scripts are the best trust me, every bot will get u banned eventually if u bot stupid, i went 50->93 range with this 8-11hr/aday with no problems. AND if u bot, u always have the risk to be banned. Be lucky.

Edited by sasaeel
  • Like 1

Breaks are handled by the bot client 100% and there shouldn't be any problems unless you hooked mirror mode incorrectly ohmy.png No complains out of 4000+ users for breaks so far

note to VIP/mirror mode users: to avoid future spam posts, I will pre-emptively explain how to hook mirror mode : launch rs client (make sure its logged out), -> launch osbot (select mirror mode) -> wait for it to load the rs client -> then login manually -> start script

also, make sure breaks aren't too low, like less than 5 mins or something - otherwise it can be unpredictable. It's best to go ~20-40 min breaks or so, anything above 10 mins is the safest.

As for bans, please make sure to bot responsibly, weekend is coming up so you can bot alot, just don't bot 24/7 otherwise monday will be the banhammer if you bot way too much tongue.png

Edited by Czar

Czar, this script is blessing and so amazing, did get me 40-90 range really fast... Now i started new account and training it there, id just like to ask just in case, if u bot friday-sunday then it will always be 2 days ban or how it is? But yeah, totally the best script i've seen in 10 years and also you're amazing script maker. Also i have 1 thing maybe what would make it greater also is, adding feature, ,if someone talks then it would change the world... :P

Edited by nickiminaj
  • Like 1

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day

mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

So does this mean don't bot Wednesday night through to Thursday morning?

Also would it be 'safe' to start betting again Thursday night?

hi czar,

i setup mirror correctly deleted my osbot folder also..

the script crashes every hour afther taking a break.

this problemt didnt occur at stealth...

can you please advise ?

[ERROR][bot #1][02/26 10:01:58 AM]: You have tried a few times to connect to either a full world or a server that's forcing you to wait. Yourscript will be stopped

Edited by spectre007