CzarRangingGuild

Czar

sir, is it possible to get a trial ranging bot

considering of buying it.

thanks, lilg.fresh

I don't know, there is currently a bug with item containers (especially when logging out during breaks etc) which affects every script on OSBot,

however I can make an update which makes it not log out, but it can be potentially dangerous if you don't have any coins tongue.png

• Like 1

Love the script mate! has always worked well for all of my accounts. Now though, it dies 3ish hours in to the guard standing south? of the target. The one that stands right behind the fence to the practice area. I haven't seen it click the archer, but ive come back to see it dying to it. Maybe when the script gets attacked you can have it go up the ladder to the training area up there and then just go back down and start training again? Thanks!

if you have your rs settings to always right click you wont have a problem with attacking the archer :)

• Like 2

Yep, you can even try hide the npc option completely so it will never attack biggrin.png

Once again, ring of life had to save me....... I take it you havent attempted to put up an anti for the script to go up the ladder if attacked?.. It shouldnt be hard, ive had free scripts pre eoc that did a flawless job at anti if attacked every time.

Please, for once, just read what I post.

You cannot attack an npc if the option is hidden. I will not add ladder support because that is a pathetic attempt at an anti-lure. It is best to to avoid combat completely, rather than focusing on counter-measures in case it happens smile.png

To re-iterate: Hide NPC attack option, and you will NEVER attack an npc in your life biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Please, for once, just read what I post.

You cannot attack an npc if the option is hidden, stop spamming my thread now. I will not add ladder support because that is a pathetic attempt at an anti-lure. It is best to to avoid combat completely, rather than focusing on counter-measures in case it happens smile.png

To re-iterate: Hide NPC attack option, and you will NEVER attack an npc in your life biggrin.png

not sure if he meant a failsafe to avoid going up the ladders, because if you go up there dont the rangers start attacking you? :)

also what's the bot trap? :P

• Like 1

The bot trap is the a very subtle bot trap which jagex does to throw the bot off-balance, it will move the game screen by 1/2 of an angle very slightly, so if you use auto clickers and spam clicks it will make the bot fail.

So this bot has support to go around that (by moving the camera when necessary) :D

• Like 1

I have been getting the ran out of coins error lately when I have had over 900k in my invy. Reading above it seems like you have temporarily fixed this issue? Sorry for the stupid question but how do I refresh my scripts? Is it simply a matter of closing the client and reopening it?

This has to be one of the best scripts I have ever used, very simple but does the job nicely!