CzarRangingGuild

Czar

It's the easiest thing ever, all you need to do is enter the range guild, have some coins (100k+ recommended), and start the script and the bot will do the rest ;)

The actual minigame works like this;

- buy 10 arrows from minigame npc

- shoot the targets

- get reward

and repeat

Man I run Dreamchooper, a couple fishing scripts, a simple fighter, but nothing makes my client lag as much as this. Without lag, this thing is getting me 33k/hr xp but with lag it drops to 15k/hr and I'm lucky if it doesn't get lost "finding entity" standing right in front of the barrels you stand behind to shoot. I'm sorry Czar but I haven't been able to run at all today, giving it my 4th attempt now.

Man I run Dreamchooper, a couple fishing scripts, a simple fighter, but nothing makes my client lag as much as this. Without lag, this thing is getting me 33k/hr xp but with lag it drops to 15k/hr and I'm lucky if it doesn't get lost "finding entity" standing right in front of the barrels you stand behind to shoot. I'm sorry Czar but I haven't been able to run at all today, giving it my 4th attempt now.

Sorry mate, but it has to do with your setup.

I am running 38k/hr on WiFi. No lag whatsoever.

The script is perfect for anyone looking at purchasing it, I cannot fault it one bit :)

• Like 1

It's the easiest thing ever, all you need to do is enter the range guild, have some coins (100k+ recommended), and start the script and the bot will do the rest wink.png

The actual minigame works like this;

- buy 10 arrows from minigame npc

- shoot the targets

- get reward

and repeat

Does this give you hp exp like training ranged in combat?

Sorry mate, but it has to do with your setup.

I am running 38k/hr on WiFi. No lag whatsoever.

The script is perfect for anyone looking at purchasing it, I cannot fault it one bit smile.png

My wifi is pretty good also and this script use to run perfectly fine for 12+ hours at times!

Now I can't even get over 800xp with it lagging the whole time. I'm sure there are other people getting the same lag I am getting.

I have tried low cpu mode + client rendering and lot's of other things and still no luck.

Czar can you please help us with this lag!

Thanks for you time biggrin.png

EDIT: Also I know this is only czar's script. I tried tons of others script's I have with no lag. Running khal pest control to train range since I can't run czar range guild. 

Edited by NevurGivUp

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild