CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Why blowpipe is not working?

Not sure if troll, but range guild needs to use a bow, not the blowpipe. use magic short bow or a dark bow!

Btw, thanks a ton Czar! I've been getting tons of range levels and most likely will make a pure just because of this script

Edited by dudeyoyo

May I have a trial? Interested in buying biggrin.png

Literally what mystical said. This bot has been flawless every single time I have ran it and I have ran it for 12+ hours straight, and I could've botted another 12 if I didnt stop it.

As long as you have gp in your inventory, and preferably a lot of bronze arrows in slot you just click start (no gui) and it's set.

It's the bot I turn on whenever I need to run somewhere real quick and I was playing RS, Just throw gear on, get combat bracelet, tele there and start it. :)

Literally what mystical said. This bot has been flawless every single time I have ran it and I have ran it for 12+ hours straight, and I could've botted another 12 if I didnt stop it.

As long as you have gp in your inventory, and preferably a lot of bronze arrows in slot you just click start (no gui) and it's set.

It's the bot I turn on whenever I need to run somewhere real quick and I was playing RS, Just throw gear on, get combat bracelet, tele there and start it. smile.png

He doesn't give out trials, it's working perfectly fine. No need for one.

Only reason other scripters give trials is because theres mixed reviews on how the script is working (bugs, et.c)

Sj2PQ5B.png

Gave in lol

Script was running tonight but now i gained 300xp in 2 hours... It is just standjng there doing nothing

then you must be doing something wrong, because I'm 94 ranged now and it's running smoothly

restart the client, hook mirror mode while logged out (if using mirror), login, start script,

make sure you have gp, make sure you start near the guard, and just let it run

edit: disable randoms too, my script handles everything itself

Edited by Czar

I left the script running when I left my house to go to my friends this weekend. I checked the highscores last night and saw huge levels increase and I checked this morning and still more levels! I would easily recommend this script to anyone and this script has made me want to buy more Czar scripts. 

Will post the progress pics when I'm home tomorrow :)

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild