CzarRangingGuild

Czar

My script just randomly stops because of a connection error any idea why? More info in my other post

Well it's usually if your internet disconnects, or if the RS servers are being ddosed and your character logs out. Yep, it's happened to me a couple of times too, but what can we do :( they need to stop ddosing the rs servers

• Like 1

Well it's usually if your internet disconnects, or if the RS servers are being ddosed and your character logs out. Yep, it's happened to me a couple of times too, but what can we do sad.png they need to stop ddosing the rs servers

But why does the script stop, why not just wait a couple mins to see if it can login again. :P 

But why does the script stop, why not just wait a couple mins to see if it can login again. tongue.png

I know sad.png it's not handled by the script, it's handled by the random event manager (login handler), it will stop the script if it fails to login a few times. There have been numerous complaints about this in the script developer sub-forum (it's hidden)

edit: so this is completely out of my reach :(

don't worry though, if you find a good world which isn't being ddosed,  you can run this script forever :doge:

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

When I try to run more then 1 of this bot on the same osbot client, 1 works and the other one just doesnt work or will start and randomly stop clicking.

Hmm I don't understand, can you re-phrase the question?

If you're worried about the script, no - it is 100% working, just make sure you are running the client correctly;

here's a small progress report to prove it's still working:

6bqHlZY.png

Hmm I don't understand, can you re-phrase the question?

If you're worried about the script, no - it is 100% working, just make sure you are running the client correctly;

here's a small progress report to prove it's still working:

6bqHlZY.png

It works just fine for me running a single account, But when I go to run a second account using the same Osbot Mirror Client. The bot itself will start, but won't talk to the NPC or click the target. It'll move the screen around but that's about it. While the first account is perfect and running.

It works just fine for me running a single account, But when I go to run a second account using the same Osbot Mirror Client. The bot itself will start, but won't talk to the NPC or click the target. It'll move the screen around but that's about it. While the first account is perfect and running.

make sure you are hooking the client correctly, don't hook mirror mode while your account is logged in. if so, just re-log and it will be fine. i'm running 2 mirror mode tabs and it's going fine, so make sure you are loading it correctly

make sure you are hooking the client correctly, don't hook mirror mode while your account is logged in. if so, just re-log and it will be fine. i'm running 2 mirror mode tabs and it's going fine, so make sure you are loading it correctly

Your right that fixed the problem, Thank you.

I dc'ed before on the accounts when they logged in and tried running the bot while logged in. Once I logged the one not working off and restarted the script it worked again.

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild