CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Not sure if this is a myth but does armor or bow or both contribute to how much exp you get?

If so, which armor/bow would be best in terms of most expensive to least?

Thanks.

yes, put you're ranged on accurate, and wear a dbow and maxed range gear. I noticed when i botted an account with 40 defence and 79 range that I was getting more xp than I was with my pure who is 88 range

yes, put you're ranged on accurate, and wear a dbow and maxed range gear. I noticed when i botted an account with 40 defence and 79 range that I was getting more xp than I was with my pure who is 88 range

Ok D bow, but how about for max range gear? I don't have void so is full black d'hide, archer helm, ava's accumalator good enough? Don't think Fury or any other expensive gear like arma would be a good idea...

What you think?

Also maybe Czar can answer this, but I don't get how this does not have such a high ban rate if you're literally spam clicking for like hours lol. I understand there are tons of proggies suggesting that it can run 24+hrs and no bans.. i just dont get how since jagex detection for pattern will defintely show

Ok D bow, but how about for max range gear? I don't have void so is full black d'hide, archer helm, ava's accumalator good enough? Don't think Fury or any other expensive gear like arma would be a good idea...

What you think?

Also maybe Czar can answer this, but I don't get how this does not have such a high ban rate if you're literally spam clicking for like hours lol. I understand there are tons of proggies suggesting that it can run 24+hrs and no bans.. i just dont get how since jagex detection for pattern will defintely show

Don't forget snakeskin boots

What you think?

People have done 27 fire capes in one trip, spamclickin for hours isnt that special. As long as you take breaks and use the mirror client you shouldn't be that scared.

Ban rate is the same as any other ranged script, if not, even lower (since I added some extra anti-pattern features), however,

the main reason people get banned nowadays is due to client detection - something which the mirror client eliminates completely

My script just randomly stops because of a connection error any idea why? More info in my other post

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild