CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Which script of mine do you have, and why aren't you sure yet tongue.png I am curious, because I want to remove all your doubt wink.png

The ranging guild script.

I'm not sure if it is worth getting yet, by that I mean whether the antiban is effective, exp per hour, if it even works. I haven't bought a script before so I don't want to rush into it.

Thanks

Let me tell you ... Czar's scripts are INSALEY GOOD! I have both this range guild and Perfect Fisher, both work flawless. I've gotten 1-90 fishing on 3 accounts, Also 40-92ish range on 3 different accounts w/o any bans. Running them straight with about 40hours logged in 1 botting session! Tyvm :) Gz

Only one I'm curious about is the Rock crab script :P last one I had forge the name .. but I got banned within like 5 hours of running it. Would be super nice if I could get a trial of the crab script hehe

• Like 1

quick thing i found, runescape was updated last night not sure if that has anything to do with it however the time on exp till 80 (currently lvl 72) says 2 hours.  definitely a calculation error lol  not a biggie but something you might want to check out.  everything else is running great! should be 99 range in no time :) will be purchasing your rock crab script once its needed. you're the best

• Like 1

quick thing i found, runescape was updated last night not sure if that has anything to do with it however the time on exp till 80 (currently lvl 72) says 2 hours.  definitely a calculation error lol  not a biggie but something you might want to check out.  everything else is running great! should be 99 range in no time smile.png will be purchasing your rock crab script once its needed. you're the best

Don't worry it's just a paint issue, the script still runs perfectly.

Fixed btw. It should be in version 1.56

Edited by Czar

Well you can start here in 33 range + ranging potion, and it depends how you bot, if you take breaks and don't bot over 12 hours/day, it's fine.

If you use mirror client, you can bot up to 18hrs/day with breaks fine, I haven't tried more, but mirror client = no client detection,

normal client = detection

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild