CzarRangingGuild

Czar

I bought the script yesterday and so far I'm completely satisfied! A flawless script with some unique features. I love the anti-ban methods and how it doesn't ask for any inputs, it changes the settings all by itself, you just gotta run it. The paint is just beautiful. I've never seen such a clean and beautiful paint before. Absolutely amazing! Wish I had a progress report but I accidentally closed the script before I managed to take a screenshot :/ but I ran it for like 3 hours with about 32k exp/h and then I left it on overnight and got several range lvls. Such a cheap price for such good script. Definetly recommend purchasing!

E: Though it seems that the goal time thing is a little messed up. To get 80 range I need about 1.2m exp and with 35k/h it should be like 32 hours but the script says it'll only take 8 hours. There's something wrong here :|

Edited by Jaacobbi
  • Like 1

I bought the script yesterday and so far I'm completely satisfied! A flawless script with some unique features. I love the anti-ban methods and how it doesn't ask for any inputs, it changes the settings all by itself, you just gotta run it. The paint is just beautiful. I've never seen such a clean and beautiful paint before. Absolutely amazing! Wish I had a progress report but I accidentally closed the script before I managed to take a screenshot :/ but I ran it for like 3 hours with about 32k exp/h and then I left it on overnight and got several range lvls. Such a cheap price for such good script. Definetly recommend purchasing!

E: Though it seems that the goal time thing is a little messed up. To get 80 range I need about 1.2m exp and with 35k/h it should be like 32 hours but the script says it'll only take 8 hours. There's something wrong here :|

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it :D

As for the paint timer, that's an easy fix which will be in the next update. ;)

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it biggrin.png

As for the paint timer, that's an easy fix which will be in the next update. wink.png

Aight, awesome :p other than that I see nothing else that needs fixing. Other than those weird stuff that I mentioned you in-game lol. Though it only happened once so I guess it was a problem from my end or a client issue

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild