CzarRangingGuild

Czar

On 12/3/2021 at 12:46 PM, 1k03dub4d said:

Yeah, this script aint working i strongly advice the developer to do something about it since theres ppl that paid for this

It should be working, have you set up the bot correctly? Please don't be rude, it doesn't help anything :( 

So have bronze arrows equipped, and coins in inventory, and start near the ranging guild. If doing classic mode then set zoom to default, otherwise zoom completely out and it should start.

Esc-hotkey mode (you must turn on esc shortcut key to close interfaces): 

(I have a feeling you enabled this mode and forgot to enable the hotkey in-game)

pcPMXNj.gif

Normal/classic mode:

z3x9Lb4.gif

I don't see anything wrong with the bot, if you have any issues please tell me what's wrong so I can help. But it seems to be working above :D

34 minutes ago, 1k03dub4d said:

Didnt mean to be rude, just that it didnt work at 1st thank you for your reply

im guessing this is still a highban rate area right?

No problem my friend, welcome back btw :D Been a long time ^^ :D 

And ban rates have changed over time, it's now lower ban rate because nobody trains there anymore for some reason, which is strange because it's still a great place to train :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

works for me but  :)

also hope you dont take this the wrong way lol the script is such an obvious bot... like clicks the same spot when you click sometimes the mouse moves around

should add some anti ban to the sccript? or stop between 2000  and 8000 tokens and buy stuff from store? randomize it and stuff lol 

anyways nonetheless thank you very much .. am a proud czar/perfect script user.. have bought almost all your scripts... thats my goal this year buy the rest of your work and also everything else on osbot when i have throw around money :) thank you @Czar

• Heart 1

Ty for the feedback but I must disagree, it's not an obvious bot :doge: I tried adding as much antiban without ruining the xp/hr, the bot has randomised click delays to imitate a real human, paired with New Mouse the bot is insane. With esc mode it is programmed to keep the mouse still while clicking, and in classic mode it will occasionally hover the mouse. Only reason I stopped using it now is because I want HP exp too :feels: With all that being said I hope you didn't get any bans? :D

Also yep will definitely add some randomisation on the store buying mode <3 Also maybe should I add some AFK idles from time to time, could be a nice way to add extra protection against bans ^^ :D

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, Czar said:

I hope you didn't get any bans? :D

Nope :) 
No Bans Here
i have my breaks setup so that i break longer then i play.. so i play for like 40mins and break for like 70mins.. trying to be as safe as possible with this account.. trying to see how long i can keep this going before it gets banned and ive got 60 agility ( Using Perfect Agility Ofcourse ) running the bot on progress mode and leaving it on for like a good 3 days in a row and no bans

• Heart 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...