CzarRangingGuild

Czar

38 minutes ago, Naffer said:

Bought this a couple of years back, fell out of love with RS. 

But now I'm back, look forward to using it again.

Will post proggy soon.

Glad to hear, good luck :D Try not to bot too much, botting isn't like it used to be, but the ban rates for range guild have definitely lowered

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

amazing script so far!! been running pretty flawless for 15 min and i can't wait to see how far i can take my account with 33 range lol, the exp seems to be rolling in though, which is quite nice. ill post an update in 12 hours to see how far its gotten me =D. I swear scriptwriters don't get enough props sometimes. Great job on it, I think its one of the only ones in the market completely bug free.

• Like 1

@Czar so I have attempted to start using this script again after good results in the past (prior to escape mode) and after I booted everything up and set it to escape mode with all character settings default (zoom and hotkeys) as well as hiding NPC attack options. It works for the first 2 or 4 arrow shots but after 2 or 4 arrows it just hovers with the "target hit" screen still up without exiting out of it or clicking anywhere on screen. I am not using mirror mode. Is there an account you have where you could test it to see if you can replicate my results? The log shows nothing after the initial start up code. Hope to get some answers! I want to be able to run it more than a few seconds 

• Like 1