CzarRangingGuild

Czar

8 hours ago, vaidas196 said:

fb72f430ab709b2d061c05ac79da8a81.png.18f4713d268da9d3300ee72232002515.png

very OP when building a f2p pk pure :D

on my other account managed to get 85 range with range guild script and 92 str with perfect crabs, got a 2 day ban and then continued to bot afterwards ang got insta ban (im dumbass). but all in all a very good bot ! i  recommend it!

That is epic, but wayy too much botted man. You are risking too much. Nonetheless great proggy added to main thread ^^ :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I have just purchased this script, it's having issues ever now and then. It is getting itself stuck on the arrow screen where it shows where it hits on the board. The bot is still repeatedly clicking, but not leaving the screen. 

I have tested this for 2 hours and it has done this 3 times in that span and also once in a short space of time before the larger test. Any ideas why, is there something I've done wrong regarding settings. Or maybe a flaw due to updates etc? 

Thank you

Using ESC to close interfaces mode? I highly recommend so. On the other hand, did you set the camera mouse zoom to default? Or using far away zoom? If using default, lower it slightly so that the camera is aligned to the X on the interface, and the target object. It will work much better ^^ :D