CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Czar thank you for doing what you do, i really enjoy your scripts. This script however doesn't seem to work, I followed the set up instructions to a T and still won't work in either modes. I do us mirror mode, not sure if thats the culprit. In Esc mode, I'll start up the bot once situated next to archer npc, the GUI paint appears and thats as far as it goes. In classic mode, it will quit me out of the client completely and give me the error report. (linked below)

Once again,

Thanks Czar

hs_err_pid1528.log

Edited by kazem95
Add Error Report
  • Like 1

Hello !
I've been using plenty of ur scripts and Im very satisfied with all of them,
Im interested in the followings, is there any way to purchase your script without getting VIP? Im not into that monthly subscriptions.
Read that the early price tag was around 5$ -ish. I'd be verry happy with that.
Thanks in advance for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

It should work after the OSRS and client update now. Make sure to configure script like in the main thread and it will start ^^ :D

Also, yep this script is purchaseable as a non-vip script too, for $4.99 :D You need to be non-VIP to buy it though, the option doesn't show up if you are already VIP.

Edited by Czar

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:53 AM, kazem95 said:

Czar thank you for doing what you do, i really enjoy your scripts. This script however doesn't seem to work, I followed the set up instructions to a T and still won't work in either modes. I do us mirror mode, not sure if thats the culprit. In Esc mode, I'll start up the bot once situated next to archer npc, the GUI paint appears and thats as far as it goes. In classic mode, it will quit me out of the client completely and give me the error report. (linked below)

Once again,

Thanks Czar

hs_err_pid1528.log

18 hours ago, alberto856 said:

is the bot still on sale?

It's been moved to the VIP script section, but it was a great script. You have to be a VIP to access it now. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...