CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Is there a problem with the script atm Czar? Notice the acccount occasionally misclicks and runs away then runs back again

averaging only 25k xp/h usually getting like 40k

Also noticed sometimes it stands on the competition judge and then can't find him for a while :P

Account died once, it was near the laddesr where you can go up (but was downstairs when died) i checked the account and noticed it so i ran back and looted everything but yeah :P it's been working perfect for me last month until now :P

Has arrows, has cash, default zoom, injection mode is what im running :)

• Like 1

Is there a problem with the script atm Czar? Notice the acccount occasionally misclicks and runs away then runs back again

averaging only 25k xp/h usually getting like 40k

Also noticed sometimes it stands on the competition judge and then can't find him for a while tongue.png

Account died once, it was near the laddesr where you can go up (but was downstairs when died) i checked the account and noticed it so i ran back and looted everything but yeah tongue.png it's been working perfect for me last month until now tongue.png

Has arrows, has cash, default zoom, injection mode is what im running smile.png

no problem at all you just have to put your screen sometimes correctly before the scripts starts.

Put right click on ...

Running smooth for me

• Like 1

Heey czar i like this scriptt veryy much i had it a few weeks worked well with no problems got me up to 85 range but not on a other account it wont work it keeps clicking in settings depends on combat levels and left click where available? plz help me? sorry for my english tyy..

czar forget my last post i fixedd it i needed to click right click :D

I noticed whenever my chracter walks to this spot by accident the script spins the camera left and right non stop and clicks the target while it spins. Seems kinda like an easy ban. Can you make it walk back to where that other guy is standing. Im standing between the gate.

http://postimg.org/image/r38okq3az/

• Like 1