CzarRangingGuild

Czar

I did 2 hours a day with 1-3 hours break time, and still got banned

Thats some real bullshit or then u are stupid enough to bot at daytime, ive been botting 10 hours a day for 2 weeks, 4 hours with 10min breaks every hour, 6 hours without breaks. and those have been between 11pm - 9am. And my range is soon 91 :)

Thats some real bullshit or then u are stupid enough to bot at daytime, ive been botting 10 hours a day for 2 weeks, 4 hours with 10min breaks every hour, 6 hours without breaks. and those have been between 11pm - 9am. And my range is soon 91 smile.png

And what time zone is that? I've botted during the day and have gotten banned, and i've botted over night on other accounts and have gotten banned. it's 8:02 pm here currently

czar? i use to get 40-47k xp a hour with this script, ever since the situation with osbot being down, i now only get 28-32k xp a hour at 94 range? anything changed?

i just looked at your gyazo video, and my clicks are less then half the speed you was getting, is it internet based or changed speed?

Edited by speciality

czar? i use to get 40-47k xp a hour with this script, ever since the situation with osbot being down, i now only get 28-32k xp a hour at 94 range? anything changed?

i just looked at your gyazo video, and my clicks are less then half the speed you was getting, is it internet based or changed speed?

Same issue. Posted several times but haven't got a reply.

There has been an error in the SDN, the script will be back to normal in a few hours max.

Apologies, I am giving out free monthly scripts as compensation for this temporary situation. I would give it ~4 hours until everything returns back to normal. During this time it's best to do some stuff legit (quests etc) to make your account less botlike :D