Another Typical Ban

sleeptalken

Gullible me. I didn't do my research and downloaded this client and ran a free varrock rooftop agility for ~5 hours. Logged on today and got disconnected immediately (delayed ban). Luckily, it's only a 2 day ban. After viewing some other threads most people are concerned with the whole flagged IP address thing. I don't plan on botting again but I'm still paranoid that I will somehow receive a second permaban for any reason.

I'm beginning to think that this client is produced and maintained by Jagex and these scripts are instantly detectable by them whenever you use them and that the mods and community here is just some cloak they put over the website to make it seem legit...

I'm beginning to think that this client is produced and maintained by Jagex and these scripts are instantly detectable by them whenever you use them and that the mods and community here is just some cloak they put over the website to make it seem legit...

It's all lies, you have found us out. I botted 18 hours straight on a F2P account training defense. Quite possibly THE RISKIEST thing to do (f2p and all), no ban. The problem was you or the script, not the client. 1500 people use that one script. All doing the same thing at eventually the same intervals. You are bad because you chose that script.

• Like 1

no, its just you fucking spastics don't realise that jagex arent retarded, you can't bot for 5 hrs straight on a flagged ip and expect to not get banned? use a vpn.. if the free ones don't work then fucking buy one..

>>keyboard warrior

The jagex thing was a joke. Didn't have a flagged IP before I botted.