APA Script Trials

Apaec

Script you would like: APA Cooker

Member number: 173948

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to see whether to purchase or not

Also, are the trials 24 hours from when you start it/game time. If the former could you set the trial for monday. Thank you.

The trials start from when I reply (I.e now).

Please reply again when you want me to start the trial :) (otherwise i'll forget xd)

Apa

Script you would like: APA Rock Crabs

Member number: 61445

Why you would like to try the script: Looking to train ark/str on pure so need a good bot for some time. Would like to test something before I make a purchase smile.png

Done.

Enjoy! :)

Member number: 177150

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to evaluate the script before possibly purchasing. I have been disapointed with scripts so far but this one looks like the bots I was use to seeing before I quit runescape (back in 09-2010)

like this once you activate it please so i know

Edited by 9824

Member number: 177150

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to evaluate the script before possibly purchasing. I have been disapointed with scripts so far but this one looks like the bots I was use to seeing before I quit runescape (back in 09-2010)

like this once you activate it please so i know

I've enabled a 24h trial on your acc :)

Enjoy! Hopefully it lives up to your standards. Note the tabswitching issue which has come about recently, check the thread for more details.

apa

• Like 1

Hey, are you doing trials for your smithing script?

Script you would like: APA Smither

Member number: 91837

Why you would like to try the script: I need a smithing script for 99 smith, would like to decide between yours and divinity's.

If you are offering a trial for the smithing script can you not start it yet please?  I'll need it in probably 15 hours time (I'll quote this post)

Thnx! :)

Hey, are you doing trials for your smithing script?

Script you would like: APA Smither

Member number: 91837

Why you would like to try the script: I need a smithing script for 99 smith, would like to decide between yours and divinity's.

If you are offering a trial for the smithing script can you not start it yet please?  I'll need it in probably 15 hours time (I'll quote this post)

Thnx! smile.png

I've started it now as its been almost 10h since you posted.

I'm only giving out a trial seeing as it's close to release, but please note that it is still in development. Please PM me and proggies you can get as well as any bugs you may come across :)

Apaec

I've started it now as its been almost 10h since you posted.

I'm only giving out a trial seeing as it's close to release, but please note that it is still in development. Please PM me and proggies you can get as well as any bugs you may come across :)

Apaec

Ok great. I won't be able to use it for about another 6 hours but when I do I'll post a proggy. When will you be releasing the completed version of the script and how much will it be? Thnx :)

• Like 1

Ok great. I won't be able to use it for about another 6 hours but when I do I'll post a proggy. When will you be releasing the completed version of the script and how much will it be? Thnx smile.png

The price will be the same as divinities (undercutting is against the rules) - $4,99. It should hopefully be public when i have a 3h proggie and have fixed any outstanding bugs . Hopefully next week.

• Like 1

Script you would like: APA AIO Cooker

Member number: 14965

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to use this script as I need a F2P Cooker and this seems like the only good one out there, but I've been dissapointed by a script I purchased before, so I would like to try it before I buy it.

Thanks!

Sure, i've given you a 24h trial.

Apa :)