APA Script Trials

Apaec

Script you would like: APA Rock Crabs

Member number: 171979

Why you would like to try the script: Ive never bought a script before because i couldnt justify spending money on it but ive read a heap of good reviews regarding yours and id just like to trial it before i do. If everything checks out im defo going to buy.

Sure, thanks for showing interest. With the new resizeable release things may be a little unstable but everything should be working :) I've given you a 24h auth. Enjoy! :)

Apa

• Like 1

Member number: 61445

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to try because i am interested in a rock crab script. if all is good i think i will purchase.

thanks in advance.

Sorry, i've already given multiple trials to surplus. Please do not abuse my system!

Edited by Apaec

Member number: 42691

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to gain range and str levels on my pure , but im too busy with all the work at home and school, so your script would help alot. If i like it and it works smoothly, i will buy it cause price is very affordable !

Member number: 42691

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to gain range and str levels on my pure , but im too busy with all the work at home and school, so your script would help alot. If i like it and it works smoothly, i will buy it cause price is very affordable !

Done. Enjoy! :)

I haven't been able to begin my trial sad.png how do i start the script?, like i cant find anywhere to add it or activate the trial... (im a noob dont hate please haha)

When you request a trial, as soon as I see your request on this thread I will start your trial. You will then have 24hours from when I start the trial to try the script. So your trial has most likely expired since you requested it. In the future, only request trials when you are prepared to use the script right after requesting :) Feel free to request again If you didnt get round to using it the first time.

Apaec

Member number: 61445

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to try because i am interested in a rock crab script. if all is good i think i will purchase.

thanks in advance.

Looks like I made a big mistake. I thought you were abusing the system however you just copied the wrong number! If you would still like the trial, please request again with your member number found on your profile, not on this thread. I'll be happy to give you a 48hour trial to compensate for my ill judgement. Thank you for understanding and sorry about that.

Apaec

Why you would like to try the script: Ive never bought a script before because i couldnt justify spending money on it but ive read a heap of good reviews regarding yours and id just like to trial it before i do. If everything checks out im defo going to buy. Im requesting again because i missed my first trial.

P.s, if you authorize my trial, how do i activate the trial, or will it be activated automatically?

Why you would like to try the script: Ive never bought a script before because i couldnt justify spending money on it but ive read a heap of good reviews regarding yours and id just like to trial it before i do. If everything checks out im defo going to buy. Im requesting again because i missed my first trial.

P.s, if you authorize my trial, how do i activate the trial, or will it be activated automatically?

I've given you a trial. Thanks for showing interest :) the script will show up in your scripts list for 24h from now.

PS worldhopping is having issues since the worldswithcer update. Just be aware of this, hopefully the client will fix this soon :) disable whopping for now.

Apa

Hello, I would like to have a 24h trial on your script "APA Rock Crabs". I would like to try the script because I bought a woodcutting script couple days back and I were really unpleasant with the product. I hope I can try your script, and maybe even buy it.

Hi there,

I'd be willing to give you a 24h trial. Please re-post your request following the correct format on the front page. Thanks! :)

Apaec