APA Script Trials

Apaec

Hey,

Looking for a trial for your rock crab script. Looks nice, just wanna see how it handles after reading some mixed reviews before I commit.

Thanks smile.png

Sorted via pm, Enjoy! :)

Sad, really liked the feedbacks of your scripts. i wanted a trial version but i dont have 1 mounth membership anyway

Hey,

Damn :/ just let me know if you ever need a trial and I can provide you with one though! :)

Apa

How to request a trial, updated:

Hi guys. please use the following format to request a trial. I have updated it on the main page too.

Script you would like: APA Rock Crabs

Member number: 81581

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to...

How to find your member number:

• Open your OSBot forum profile
  • Copy the number you see at the top of your profile and paste it as your member title

dpsmYGT.png

tIpCvXw.png

I will ONLY give trials if requested in the correct format. Also, please do NOT PM me! (unless you are having further problems). Thanks!

Apaec

Hello all!

This thread is for those of you looking to get a free trial of any of my two premium scripts on the market. Please only reply if you're looking to get a trial!

Below are the two premium scripts I own:

xT5A2Nh.png   EpPRhOl.png

$4,99                           $3,99

Script rundown:

APA Rock Crabs - Officially the #1 most popular script on OSBot! This script has everything you would need to train at rock crabs. With smooth combat, a helpful paint and support for almost everything you could want while training at rock crabs, as well as an intuitive and attractive GUI, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed! This script has 5 star reviews for a good reason!

APA AIO Cooker - Cooks almost any food / fish at any convenient range / fire on the map. Supports a total of 7 locations, using optimised cooking algorithms to ensure maximum exp. Has impressive proggies on the thread, accompanied by 5 star reviews!

Feel free to click on any of the Images above to be directed to the relevant threads where you can find out more information about what the scripts do.

What is a trial?

• When I give out a trial, what I do is authorise you the script for 24 hours. This means you have the full version of the script at your disposal for a full day to play around with it. If you like it, you can go ahead and purchase it from the store (see the threads for more details). If you do not like it, simply do not purchase the script.

Rules:

• Only 1 trial per person per script.
  • You must request using the format I've provided.

How do you get a trial?

• Please post a trial request on this thread in the format below or PM me and i'll start your trial as soon as I see your message.

Format:

How to request a trial, updated:

Please use the following format to request a trial.

How to find your member number:

• Open your OSBot forum profile
  • Copy the number you see at the top of your profile and paste it as your member title

dpsmYGT.png

tIpCvXw.png

I will ONLY give trials if requested in the correct format. Also, please do NOT PM me! (unless you are having further problems).

Thanks in advance,

Apaec.

Script you would like: APA Rock Crabs

Member number: 61445

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to try this script out to see if i want purchase this script.