APA Script Trials

Apaec

how do i use the trial? do the 24 hours start from when i start the script or are they already over? was away for 2 days so I missed it LOL

It started as soon as I reply to the thread. It sounds like yours probably ended! I've enabled another 24h trial. Let me know if you're going to miss this one or you need longer to decide.

Apaec

hi, could I please try out APA Myre fungi? looks really awesome!

thank youwub.png      QwPha8E.png doge.png QwPha8E.png  

cam i trail 24h rock crabs ? 

Hi there both,

There have been issues (mainly with the pathwalking) in both of these scripts due to the latest client update (released yesterday). I'm in conversation with @Maxi, the developer, to try and find the root of these issues and get them fixed. For this reason, i've given you both 1 week trials so that you can try the script in it's full by later on this week. Hopefully the issues will be fixed by then.

Apaec

Hi there both,

There have been issues (mainly with the pathwalking) in both of these scripts due to the latest client update (released yesterday). I'm in conversation with @Maxi, the developer, to try and find the root of these issues and get them fixed. For this reason, i've given you both 1 week trials so that you can try the script in it's full by later on this week. Hopefully the issues will be fixed by then.

Apaec

MY MAN!

I would like a trial of : Rock crabs

I would like a trial because: If it run smoothly i will buy to full version

DO not have the reqs but would realy like to try it

Hi there, that's okay i'll let you off due to the state of the script.

It was reported to me that there were some bugs in the script, which I believe were caused by the latest client release featuring a reworking of alot of the client's core methods (released yesterday). As a result, I cannot guarentee that the script will be working 100% perfectly (especially the walking parts) for the next couple of days.

I've gone ahead and given you a 168h trial (1 week) so that you can get the full idea of the what the script is like once the errors are fixed. (like the other two above you).

Enjoy, and hope it works okay

Apaec