APA Script Trials

Apaec

Hello all!

This thread is for those of you looking to get a free trial of any of my three premium scripts on the market. Please only reply if you're looking to get a trial!

Below are the three premium scripts I own:

xT5A2Nh.png   EpPRhOl.png   cMysrbb.png

Script rundown:

APA Rock Crabs - Officially the #1 most popular script on OSBot! This script has everything you would need to train at rock crabs. With smooth combat, a helpful paint and support for almost everything you could want while training at rock crabs, as well as an intuitive and attractive GUI, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed! This script has 5 star reviews for a good reason!

APA AIO Cooker - Cooks almost any food / fish at any convenient range / fire on the map. Supports a total of 7 locations, using optimised cooking algorithms to ensure maximum exp. Has impressive proggies on the thread, accompanied by 5 star reviews!

APA Myre Fungi - The perfect way to make bank and fast! Earn well over 300k per hour harvesting Fungi in the Mort Myre Swamp using optimised casting algorithms to ensure that you get the most out of the time you spend botting. The script has multiple flawless modes which suit a range of requirements - see if your account qualifies now! Script has 5 star reviews in the store.

Feel free to click on any of the Images above to be directed to the relevant threads where you can find out more information about what the scripts do.

What is a trial?

• When I give out a trial, what I do is authorise you the script for 24 hours. This means you have the full version of the script at your disposal for a full day to play around with it. If you like it, you can go ahead and purchase it from the store (see the threads for more details).

Rules:

• Only 1 trial per person per script.
  • I may only give out 5 trials simultaneously.
  • [NEW] YOU NEED TO HAVE BEEN AN OSBOT MEMBER FOR ATLEAST 1 MONTH (Or have VIP, Sponsor, 100+ Postcount)

How do you get a trial?

• Please post a trial request on this thread in the format below or PM me and i'll start your trial as soon as I see your message.

Format:

I would like a trial of :

I would like a trial because:

Thanks in advance,

Apaec.

I would like a trial of :24 hours

I would like a trial because: before i buy this i want to see how efficient it is/how safe it is/ and if it fits all my cooking needs.

Stop at Food out?

Banking doesnt work sad.png(

[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:16 PM]: Couldn't finish the random event, stopping...
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:18 PM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:18 PM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:18 PM]: Thank you for using [APA Rock Crabs] by [Apaec].
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:18 PM]: You gained 60480 Exp in 01:27:06.
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:18 PM]: =============================

?? :(
Edited by Traube

Stop at Food out?

Banking doesnt work sad.png(

[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:16 PM]: Couldn't finish the random event, stopping...
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:18 PM]: Terminating script APA Rock Crabs...
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:18 PM]: ======================================================================
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:18 PM]: Thank you for using [APA Rock Crabs] by [Apaec].
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:18 PM]: You gained 60480 Exp in 01:27:06.
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 02:14:18 PM]: =============================

?? sad.png

Looks like a random event failed, which is handled by the client. Disable random events as none of them work