APA Script Trials

Apaec

4 hours ago, harmanbrar said:

Hello I would like to have a free trial at agility rooftop

Hi, unfortunately I can only offer trials to accounts which are over 1 week old. Sorry about that!

4 hours ago, lord weezy said:

Hello, Would like to try the Agility script I have purchased the sandcrab script from you before

Sure thing, done!

47 minutes ago, camley123 said:

hm im not seeing the trial script pop up 

Looks like you already had a trial (which is why my request didn't go through), but it seems you didn't get that much use out of the script, and it was a while ago. As a result, i've started a fresh trial on your account. GL!

13 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hi, unfortunately I can only offer trials to accounts which are over 1 week old. Sorry about that!

Sure thing, done!

Looks like you already had a trial (which is why my request didn't go through), but it seems you didn't get that much use out of the script, and it was a while ago. As a result, i've started a fresh trial on your account. GL!

Alright so I will qualified after a week? Also beingregistered for a week isn't stated on the rules, please be aware of that and update the posting.

11 hours ago, harmanbrar said:

Alright so I will qualified after a week? Also beingregistered for a week isn't stated on the rules, please be aware of that and update the posting.

Yeah, also it is stated in the thread rules! The 1 week thing is relevant to all script trials from any scripter though, it is a universal rule that was recently introduced.

2 hours ago, camley123 said:

no big deal i just went ahead and bought it haha

<3