APA Script Trials

Apaec

3 hours ago, cywhayz said:

Damn i’m gonna miss this trial , is it possible to reset ?

Hi, it may have been if you didn't manage to get any use from the script but unfortunately I cannot repeat trials unless you completely missed out :(

Sorry about that but hopefully in the short time you had with it, you got a feel for how it runs!

Apa

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi, it may have been if you didn't manage to get any use from the script but unfortunately I cannot repeat trials unless you completely missed out :(

Sorry about that but hopefully in the short time you had with it, you got a feel for how it runs!

Apa

hi yes im only able to access my computer now so i completely missed out on the agility script ...

3 hours ago, BigCat94 said:

Hi I'd like to do a trial of the rooftops script!  I've never used a bot before on osrs.  Could you explain how I go about setting everything up to get it to work fine?  Thanks!  

Hey!

Sure thing - i've activated the trial now. As for using it, hopefully the UI should be intuitive, but if not and there's something that is confusing you, please let me know! The key to avoiding bans is to keep your botting sessions short and sweet. As a personal rule, albeit a very cautious one, I like to bot no more than 1 hour per day and generally spread that between 2-3 sessions. After all, it's best to make slow progress than none at all! For more info, see https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/ !

Best of luck

Apa