APA Script Trials

Apaec

I would like a trial of : APA Rock Crabs

I would like a trial because: I am deciding to either go with this script or Pseudo Rock Crabs.

oeQa9Ny.gif

iWiFqSB.png 5gpWwsu.png Zxd9XSF.pngz9wWP1Q.png KNAXkAY.png 7ht68zA.png

⌠Rock crabs - $4,99 ------ ⌠AIO Smither - $4,99 ------⌠AIO Cooker - $3,99 ------ ⌠Unicow Killer - £3,99 ------ ⌠Chest Thiever - £2,99 ------⌠Sand crabs - $4,99

mp1uz4l.png

Feel free to click on any of the Images above to be directed to the relevant threads where you can find out more information about what the scripts do.

Current premium script statistics (as of 19/08/2015 onwards):

total.png

YOUR_NAME_HERE.png

all.png

YOUR_NAME_HERE.png

YOUR_NAME_HERE.png

all.png

all.png

mp1uz4l.png

What is a trial?

• A trial is a chance for you to give any of my scripts a test. After liking the script's thread, within 15 minutes you should receive a trial giving you 24h (or 6h if you do not meet the criteria below) to have a go with the script and decide whether you like it or not. From there it's up to you whether you purchase it to use more. 

Rules:

• Only 1 trial per user per script.
  • Your account must be more than 1 week old, or have above 50 posts, or you must have a forum rank such as VIP to get a 24 hour trial. Otherwise, you will only receive a 6 hour trial.
  • You must NOT pm me with trial requests! Instead, like the script's post. Everything is automated!

How to get a trial:

• Please 'Like' the script's thread (eg the Sand Crabs script page) using the green button at the bottom of the original post. you do NOT need to like this thread!.
  • After liking the thread, hang tight! your request will be processed as soon as I log in. I will get a notification when someone likes a thread, so there's no need to post or PM me. If i'm taking a while, i'm probably asleep! Check back in the morning smile.png

Why choose APA Scripts?

• As an experienced veteran scripter here on OSBot, I strive to give you the highest possible user experience when using any of my scripts. With over 30 cumulative 5 star reviews on the store, as well as my Scripter III rank, you know you're in safe hands.
  • Want something added? Don't like something? Have an awesome proggie to share? Let me know!

mp1uz4l.png

Special thanks to @liverare for the amazing automated authing system!

Thanks in advance, and enjoy your trial!

Apaec.

i've purchased this script awhile ago and it worked beautifully. No flaws had many combat levels trained with this bot.

However, this recently changed:

bot keeps banking inventory and logging out.

It was working beautifully before and now its not working at all.

it keeps going from my spot which is west 3 to bank and just logs out.

Help.

:

It also doesn't change status from idle once it's go to the spot.

https://gyazo.com/0214eb7f45db0fd104d4e747531a5789

Edited by osotrappy

i've purchased this script awhile ago and it worked beautifully. No flaws had many combat levels trained with this bot.

However, this recently changed:

bot keeps banking inventory and logging out.

It was working beautifully before and now its not working at all.

it keeps going from my spot which is west 3 to bank and just logs out.

Help.

:

It also doesn't change status from idle once it's go to the spot.

https://gyazo.com/0214eb7f45db0fd104d4e747531a5789

The status should say idle when attacking I believe. As for the banking, nothing has changed in the code. Perhaps you're configuring the script wrong, or don't have enough of an item in the bank? Open the console to see what went wrong - it should show all detailed status updates there!

The status should say idle when attacking I believe. As for the banking, nothing has changed in the code. Perhaps you're configuring the script wrong, or don't have enough of an item in the bank? Open the console to see what went wrong - it should show all detailed status updates there!

I've since my post been able to train at sandcrabs for more than 6hours with the script. Though I still don't know why it kept on banking and logging. I always had a decent stock of combat potions/tuna.. oh well tbh it doesn't matter.

Problem solved.  Overall another great script.

and when you said: Open the console to see what went wrong - does it mean the log.. which u can access by simply options>Show Logger? just for future reference, thanks!

Edited by osotrappy