Hello everybody!

Solace

My name is Alejandra, im not sure if anyone here remember me.

I want to come back to oldschool scene. I have one simple question, i quit on Jan because of Uni and since then i've been inactive.

i payed for 2-3 scripts wc and fish. now i downloaded the client, logged in and i dont know where to find my scripts to start botting again. when i quit osbot 2.0 didnt exist yet.

i appreciate ur help and sry for my bad english.

Ty 

Aleja- 

Basically you have to buy all the scripts again. 

All the osbot 1 scripts got removed because we are now using osbot which contains a new API.

You can pm @Ericthecmh and request a free 30 day trial if the scriptwriter decided to rewrite the script you previously owned for osbot 2.

ohh really? mhh... sad to hear that ohmy.png thanks so much for the info, i'll pm him. Wonder is there's no way to the creators look their transactions and see the byers or something to prove that i buyed them. Anyways thanks u so much :D 

Aleja- 

ohh really? mhh... sad to hear that ohmy.png thanks so much for the info, i'll pm him. Wonder is there's no way to the creators look their transactions and see the byers or something to prove that i buyed them. Anyways thanks u so much :D

Aleja-

The developers and Eric have that information so don't worry about proving you bought it, it will come up on your account ^_^

On-topic: Welcome back ^_^

• Like 1