Banned for some reason..

NavyYolo

nwyRsGW.png

Got banned but haven't botted since may when i got a 2 day ban, tried a smithing script for a couple of times but not longer than 1-2 minutes. Hopefully i have a lot of luck with me and they unban me.

no need to find excuses when u get perma banned, its ur fault(unless ur acc got keylogged and someonebotted on it afterwards, but possibility for that is pretty low), give up hope.

cg4q3.jpg

I only opened the bot client for a few minutes to test out the smithing bot. i played on the original 07 website, so if i get 2 bans in 5 minutes its f*****g bad luck. And i ran the bot for max 2 mins

This may have been a ban accumulated from the time you stopped playing. It's impossible to be banned within 5 minutes of using a script, Jagex likes to do delayed bans so botting clients have no way to determine what is actually causing the ban. 

Someone can bot for 3 days, leave for 2 years and come back and be banned from those 3 days. The ban doesn't occur from the time you are caught botting, the ban occurs from the time you login after they applied it your account.

Hope that clears things up ^_^

• Like 1