Worst bot scripts ever

Number One

Since I started using these scripts and osbot client I got ALL and I mean ALLLL my accounts banned.. I've been botting for 45 mins max 3 times a day, I've used 2 secure VPS and my own PC. Every script I've used was almost insta banned after 1 day!! I even made a small main wich I played on for 3 weeks legit and botted 3 strenght levels on it and it got insta banned (this was the only account i've botted on my own PC).

- Real waste of money for VIP and VPS

- Only botted 45 mins max for 2-3 times a day.

- I didn't even bot 1 skill on each account.

- NO RANDOMS?

WC BOT = Insta ban

FISH BOT = Insta ban

CB Bot = Insta ban

MINING BOT = Almost INSTA ban

Don't waste your money, you will get banned by RS itself or this awefull client.

This is my second account I've made here thats why it only says i've made this account a few days ago, don't mind my grammer i'm not from the UK.

Cheers and C'u till never.

Edited by Number One
  • Like 1

I just got my account banned aswell, which is an account I've had for 9 years, after botting for about 2 days, 10h a day with breaks of ~15min every ~hour... seen alot of other reports on this too lately...maybe jagex came up with a method to detect (this?) bot, while banning them slowly so they don't instantly lose all os players...it would at least give a good explanation to removing randoms..

Edit

Those 10 hours were not even full botting hours as I was usually monitoring the account and half the time I was doing something else myself on it

Edited by reveance

Been botting my "main" for like 4 hours daily the past 2 weeks with no issues in combat. It's where people bot and how long/breaks. 10 hours daily with 15 minutes break per hour doesn't cut it.

Well they ain't gonna ban everyone at the same time I guess, os would only have like 3k players online if they'd do that, and like I said, I wasn't botting half of the time and when I was...I was usually monitoring. Besides...I knew lots of legit players...even me a long time ago...who played alot longer, often and even more botlike then the current osbot but w/e. You can ignore it if you want...but all the recent instant bans I've been seeing around the forums, combined with the removal of randoms tells me that something is wrong

WHERE did you bot those stats?

All f2p fishing spots, mining I did at varrock, barb village. Combat I never even stayed at one spot moved every 45 mins to a dif spot.

WC I've used varrock, draynor, fally and alot of other places.

Try other clients and see if you get the same results.

Prob, not into the mooth to bot anymore

And with all these accounts im guessing they were all new accounts correct? rolleyes.gif

Nope, like i've sayd my main was been played legit on for a couple of weeks and did all f2p quest etc etc, i've used a couple of old accounts I had and a few new ones.

It's not entirely the clients fault. I'm positive you'll get very similar results on other botting sites.

Could be true, but most of other clients do have randoms and such.

I just got my account banned aswell, which is an account I've had for 9 years, after botting for about 2 days, 10h a day with breaks of ~15min every ~hour... seen alot of other reports on this too lately...maybe jagex came up with a method to detect (this?) bot, while banning them slowly so they don't instantly lose all os players...it would at least give a good explanation to removing randoms..

Edit

Those 10 hours were not even full botting hours as I was usually monitoring the account and half the time I was doing something else myself on it

10h a day is alot for a "regular player" tongue.png sorry about ur loss

Been botting my "main" for like 4 hours daily the past 2 weeks with no issues in combat. It's where people bot and how long/breaks. 10 hours daily with 15 minutes break per hour doesn't cut it.

45 mins max for 3-4 times a day in random spots..

Can i have ur VIP kthxbai

Ur a scripter but you don't have 10$ to pay VIP, bitch please Troll.png

Your just the unlucky one.

Not sure as I see alot of other players also complain abbout beeing banned.blush.png

Well they ain't gonna ban everyone at the same time I guess, os would only have like 3k players online if they'd do that, and like I said, I wasn't botting half of the time and when I was...I was usually monitoring. Besides...I knew lots of legit players...even me a long time ago...who played alot longer, often and even more botlike then the current osbot but w/e. You can ignore it if you want...but all the recent instant bans I've been seeing around the forums, combined with the removal of randoms tells me that something is wrong

Finally, some one understands

++

Edited by Number One
  • Like 1