Welcome MGI, A New Official Developer!

Laz

Hello community,

you may have already noticed, but if not, we have a new developer called @MGI. He has been hired because OSBot is planning on creating a fully functional RS3 bot to compete with other botting companies.

He's a very talented man and is working on and investigating RS3 botting. Thanks to the extra muscle on board the company, OSBot will continue to maintain and update its OldSchool bot while the new RS3 bot continues its development. 

There is no exact ETA for when this bot will be released to the public. But you may expect a BETA release for it in the upcoming weeks. The RS3 bot will be based on top of a heavily altered version of the OSBot 2 engine which will still support all our current scripts.

MGI may or may not be very active on the forums as he is very busy working on the new bot. Also at the moment, MGI plans to be around for a limited time and may leave after his work is finished. Nonetheless, please welcome him into the OSBot family.

Stay tuned!

Sincerely,

The OSBot Team! 

We already know how to control ban rates for both versions of the game. OSBot 2.3 (coming next week) will feature some of these new anti-detection technologies. 

I be Using a Rs3 Bot atm I be Botting on 12 acc Doing flax rs3 have not be ban yet It be 8 days i'm making 439k/h On ea acc........

And is your rs3 Bot go to Use EOC For cb And legacy for non CB?

Sorry for my bad english

Edited by Mod Mmg

I be Using a Rs3 Bot atm I be Botting on 12 acc Doing flax rs3 have not be ban yet It be 8 days i'm making 439k/h On ea acc........

And is your rs3 Bot go to Use EOC For cb And legacy for non CB?

Sorry for my bad english

Haha you're asking too many questions regarding thing we haven't even taken into account but I'm sure we'll have APIs that handle bot types.

Hello community,

you may have already noticed, but if not, we have a new developer called @MGI. He has been hired because OSBot is planning on creating a fully functional RS3 bot to compete with other botting companies.

He's a very talented man and is working on and investigating RS3 botting. Thanks to the extra muscle on board the company, OSBot will continue to maintain and update its OldSchool bot while the new RS3 bot continues its development. 

There is no exact ETA for when this bot will be released to the public. But you may expect a BETA release for it in the upcoming weeks. The RS3 bot will be based on top of a heavily altered version of the OSBot 2 engine which will still support all our current scripts.

MGI may or may not be very active on the forums as he is very busy working on the new bot. Also at the moment, MGI plans to be around for a limited time and may leave after his work is finished. Nonetheless, please welcome him into the OSBot family.

Stay tuned!

Sincerely,

The OSBot Team! 

Don't pull a R*bot and disable local scripts if you make a RS3 one

• Like 1