What is a good choice of a 1st alcoholic beverage

NoahTheWeebWolf

I just turned 21 three days ago and I have never had an alcoholic beverage before. I plan to have my 1st drink on the 28th but I am not sure what the choice of drink should be. Part of the problem is the diversity and creativity of all the drinks available so it's like... Wow 1000,s of choices but only 1 drink... Fudge... =(. I am trying to find out if there's like a single drink or group of beverages that anyone of which serves as a good(not to mention safe) introduction to alcohol. I also have like 4(albeit short) papers to write due the tuesday of that week so I don't want to get completely messed up and be hungover on monday(I only have classes tuesdays and thursdays but the problem is I need to write those papers and do well on the quizzes).

One more thing to keep in mind while making suggestions

I am very health conscious and I count calories all the time(I literally can't eat something unless I know all the nutrition info or the calories at least so I know what to burn off later when I go above my caloric limits for the day). I don't want a big/calorie heavy drink and one of my fears is if I get too intoxicated before I do my cardio I will be too weak to do it =(.

So another question I have is if I do decide to drink should I take into account calories beforehand do the cardio before drinking so I don't need to worry about burning them off later and then drink or vice versa?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

I might be able to give you good advice according this topic.

If you plan on going wasted, which I can recommend... Start of with beer, because of the low alcohol it is easy to dose.

If you want to try mixed drinks, like mentioned here before. (orange vodka) I would recommend taking only 1 or 2 drinks.

From my experience, I can drink alot of mix and than boom the hammer kicks in and I'm wasted as fuck.

Funny as hell, but dangerous if youre not an experienced drinker.

Hope this helps you out! CHEERS

• Like 1

I might be able to give you good advice according this topic.

If you plan on going wasted, which I can recommend... Start of with beer, because of the low alcohol it is easy to dose.

If you want to try mixed drinks, like mentioned here before. (orange vodka) I would recommend taking only 1 or 2 drinks.

From my experience, I can drink alot of mix and than boom the hammer kicks in and I'm wasted as fuck.

Funny as hell, but dangerous if youre not an experienced drinker.

Hope this helps you out! CHEERS

i know that, its funny as hell XDD

Drop a knee biggrin.png

Screen+Shot+2014-05-05+at+5.00.15+pm.png

das it

good ol fruity lexia does the job m8

OT:

i advise you to not have tequila, you will never touch it again once you get smashed with that 

...or absinthe 

but dunno what you have where you are, but a few i love are Pure Blonde, Canadian Club, Wild Turkey, Jack Daniels and Jagermeister