3 bots banned in 1 day!

nics too swoll

Ive been using osbot for about a year now and never once have I been banned. a few days ago i lost 3 accounts and unfortunately lost my bank to a perm, but thats my fault. Is there some sort of nuke going on? why did i suddently loose 3 accounts when i was able to get 99 str cook atk range mage with no bans? I'm just trying to figure out why it happened so fast. I wasnt botting on all three of that at once either. Only one at a time, one got banned so i switched to the other, banned within hours, then a third and i said forget paying for my accounts to get banned. just trying to figure out if they flagged my IP address or anything.

Edited by nics too swoll

Lol hella trolls. I'm just trying to figure out why it happened so fast. I wasnt botting on all three of that at once either. Only one at a time, one got banned so i switched to the other, banned within hours, then a third and i said forget paying for my accounts to get banned. just trying to figure out if they flagged my IP address or anything.

No one knows exactly why bans happen, too many variables (many of which are unknown to us) go into the banning method.

Looks like your luck just caught up with you, as for the other 2 getting banned afterwords, a common belief is that:

typically after getting an account(s) banned on a specific IP address, the IP address becomes 'flagged' and Jagex keeps and eye on the accounts on it for a while.

The reason you're getting so many trolls is because bans are very common among botters, and most people just accept them on move on.

All you can do is take as many precautions as you can to be as human as possible, but even then, there is always a risk of a ban when botting.

No one knows exactly why bans happen, too many variables (many of which are unknown to us) go into the banning method.

Looks like your luck just caught up with you, as for the other 2 getting banned afterwords, a common belief is that:

typically after getting an account(s) banned on a specific IP address, the IP address becomes 'flagged' and Jagex keeps and eye on the accounts on it for a while.

The reason you're getting so many trolls is because bans are very common among botters, and most people just accept them on move on.

All you can do is take as many precautions as you can to be as human as possible, but even then, there is always a risk of a ban when botting.

thanks man. i cant afford the membership over and over again so im gonna wait awhiile lol

Lol hella trolls. I'm just trying to figure out why it happened so fast. I wasnt botting on all three of that at once either. Only one at a time, one got banned so i switched to the other, banned within hours, then a third and i said forget paying for my accounts to get banned. just trying to figure out if they flagged my IP address or anything.

lol it didnt happen so fast. it took very long for them to get you. you were lucky to even get those stats without being banned

lol it didnt happen so fast. it took very long for them to get you. you were lucky to even get those stats without being banned

I am surprised you never got banned before. That is quite shocking.

What is the safest way to go forward? Only bot 2 hours a day after i really play? Or is my IP flagged and ill be banned almost instantly? I'm not sure why I never got banned before but MY guy was a maxed zerk, 99 str range mage hp almost 150m cooking exp (for gp), I wanna still play the game i just hate training haha i wanna get back to decent combat stats at least. Any advice would be great, I've already spent about 25$ on memberships this month so i really dont wanna loose another account. and to the trolls i know botting isnt safe  but im trying to find the best way to bot, I know i CAN get banned.

What I meant by fast is I've used the same bot program and scripts since 2013, then all of a sudden early this month i lost not 1, 2, but 3 accounts basically within a 24 hour period, one after the other. Considering i went over a year without a ban, then 3 so quickly, I would say it happened pretty damn fast bro.

The weirdest thing is happening to me. I bot on my main account for 24 hours a day. I create 5 new accounts and the day of or the day after they get perm banned and I didnt even bot on them or do anything on the accounts.. So im guessing I have like a month long delay ban..

weird. they took a few randoms away too, maybe theyre finding better bot detecting methods?

weird. they took a few randoms away too, maybe theyre finding better bot detecting methods?

The easiest most logical way to identify a bot is to identify the repetitive actions. If your bot runs the same course, clicking the exact same squares, repeatedly doing the same actions, that's how they identify it. It makes no sense that they could actually prove and ban you for loading runescape on a client. For example RSBuddy(Orion), I really find it hard to believe they can confidently say hey that guys using Osbot. No, or we'd all be banned as soon as we logged onto the client. 

You just need to be smart to how you bot. Don't do the mainstream scripts, look for unique botting ways. Go the extra mile and get those reqs to be different, it'll benefit you greatly in the long run.