I can get a new phone.

RoomScape

'kthxbai' - lol

iphone 6 plus its majority of features are more worth the price than the 6 however if your poor (which I suspect), get the 6.

What makes you suspect that I'm 'poor'?

But yeah. I like the little extra stuff with the 6 Plus.

Androids, much better. Get an android.

If I wanted an android, I would've added an option for it in the OP.

6plus is way tooo big and overpriced. You can easily get a Note 3 for like 199.99 and its 5.7inches which is bigger than the 6 plus lol

also sell me your old phone thru ebay or something please? I dont like this old android im using :(

I don't know if it's overpriced. It's definitely more than previously, but it also offers more. The bigger screen would also help out a lot, but I don't know how big it really is. I'll have to go to the store to feel it out, naturally, but I don't know. I'm leaning towards the 6 Plus, but I'll take the 6 if I feel the Plus is too big for me. I also have big hands so the Plus may feel better in my hands. My current 5 and previous 4's feel like a small toy, lol.

I'm going to get 64 gb phones since I'll more than likely need the more space on the new phones so it'll be either $300 or $400 for the 6 and 6 Plus respectively. It's double what I've paid in the past for a new phone. xD

Edited by RoomScape

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/09/09/iphone-6-vs-iphone-6-plus-what-is-the-difference/

You must decide which one is better for you, a bigger or a smaller one.

That didn't tell me anything I already didn't know.

But I'm leaning for the 6 Plus because it has better stuff in it. Of course I'll have to check the size first, but that's just where I'm at atm. I'll want the 64GB versions from now on so it'll be $3-400 though whereas I've only spent $200 in the past for new phones.