Very very very insanely high banrate

Littlewood

I came back to oldschool after not playing for months. I made a level 3, and since I haven't played in a while, I really no lifed it. I played for about 10 hours in one day and got 63 woodcutting. Today I got 65 woodcutting, and this is all by hand doing maples at Seer's. I let the bot run  for 5 HOURS while I sleep, which is kChopper. It says experienced gained 114,000, logs chopped 1,100 and trial expired and it stopped.

I just woke up and see it's at the log in screen, try to log in, account disabled. Check account status, permanently banned for a macroing major. For botting for 5 HOURS!? Did they think I was botting when I was doing it by hand too because I was woodcutting the entire time for large amounts of time?? I wasn't even on a bot watch world, I was on world 345...

the fucK!>>!!>>!!>!!>>!>!

Rofl.

Made a new acc, in 27 hours I had done NO botting, gotten mithril gloves, all the attack quests done, all the pre quests for desert treasure done, got 53 thieving legit, 50 fire making legit, then I went to cast curses from 33-50 magic on a bot, got banned in 30 minutes.

Woke up the next day, realised i was banned, logged into my main, got banned 30 seconds, main wasnt even online at the time of ban and havent botted on main for months. Gf 99 prayer main and almost max combat stats with barrows gloves etc.

• Like 2

Rofl.

Made a new acc, in 27 hours I had done NO botting, gotten mithril gloves, all the attack quests done, all the pre quests for desert treasure done, got 53 thieving legit, 50 fire making legit, then I went to cast curses from 33-50 magic on a bot, got banned in 30 minutes.

Woke up the next day, realised i was banned, logged into my main, got banned 30 seconds, main wasnt even online at the time of ban and havent botted on main for months. Gf 99 prayer main and almost max combat stats with barrows gloves etc.

ur anus must be huge, since jagex raped u so hard.

Rofl.

Holy F***

• Like 1

Rofl.

Really? :o

Please say that isn't true! :o