Very very very insanely high banrate

Littlewood

Why would anyone play 10 hours legit for just Woodcutting? Like seriously lol. Then you leave the bot on for another 5 hours? Really man?

Just answer me this. 

Do you know anyone who would stay up for 15 hours skilling on one skill for 15 hours?? Lmfaoo. Mate.. you need to learn how to bot. You've been away for too long.

Rofl.

Made a new acc, in 27 hours I had done NO botting, gotten mithril gloves, all the attack quests done, all the pre quests for desert treasure done, got 53 thieving legit, 50 fire making legit, then I went to cast curses from 33-50 magic on a bot, got banned in 30 minutes.

Woke up the next day, realised i was banned, logged into my main, got banned 30 seconds, main wasnt even online at the time of ban and havent botted on main for months. Gf 99 prayer main and almost max combat stats with barrows gloves etc.

woow same shet happened to me like 7month agoo, had main with 85mining, and ALOOOOOT of cashmoney, since then, i never made a main again, 2much work, bot ftw >D

We're working on a few things to potentially help with the ban rates. Some instances we are very certain, others we are hypothesizing off of good judgement. No, it isn't injection versus reflection. We're also going to slowly roll out the updates and try to keep it a low profile so the competitor bots don't catch on.

• Like 2