The no fap challenge

Mustikurupt

This will be one of the most difficult challenges that i have ever done in my life. Basically you know how it works. I have already started since Sunday, 7th of September 2014 and will be using any kind of methods to not indulge into that activity. I have been doing this shit since i was 16 and now i'm 22, feeling like it's not really meaningful anymore. I will not be using any type of herbs, even though i have personally used a few of these that actually helped for like 3 days straight with one dose of that shit.The urge was completely gone. I'll probably be posting updates as well, on my progress. I'm not sure how long i will do this, it might be forever, who knows. Wish me luck. 

This will be one of the most difficult challenges that i have ever done in my life. Basically you know how it works. I have already started since Sunday, 7th of September 2014 and will be using any kind of methods to not indulge into that activity. I have been doing this shit since i was 16 and now i'm 22, feeling like it's not really meaningful anymore. I will not be using any type of herbs, even though i have personally used a few of these that actually helped for like 3 days straight with one dose of that shit.The urge was completely gone. I'll probably be posting updates as well, on my progress. I'm not sure how long i will do this, it might be forever, who knows. Wish me luck.

find a bitch

it's much better