HELLO :D this is jmh44

darklord18

today i was looking at the veteran rank and just admiring it when i remembered something….. i had tried a  wc bot back in early 07 days but osbot back then was so complicated for me i gave up….. 

I AM JMH44 and i will log out and then reply to this confirming that. can i get my fb's on this account? and maybe my post count and time online? 

Edited by darklord18

this is just my new account I'm going to be using. i just wanted to let everyone know and wondering if it was possible to get the fb's from my old account to this one.

and it is only against the rules if i used this account to bypass the vip system, and it is possible to see the last time i logged onto the osbot client with this account you can see that there is no way in hell i'm multi logging. last time i opened up osbot on this account was back in may

Edited by darklord18

I doubt you can.

same here but i would love it if i could. I'm mainly going to be using this account from now on and i want veteran, but i don't want to spam the forums…. i hate people that do that……...

like the type of people that just respond with. "hah" "yea" "i think so" "good luck" "not sure"