First day of school tomorrow

winnerowns

I always went to school with the same outlook, then I realized High School is about having fun and your GPA is pointless unless you have a 4.5+ - you should be able to get a 3.5 just by not being retarded.

HS is about fucking sluts, going to parties, and being an idiot. Live that shit up, cause the real world sucks in comparison.

I always went to school with the same outlook, then I realized High School is about having fun and your GPA is pointless unless you have a 4.5+ - you should be able to get a 3.5 just by not being retarded.

HS is about fucking sluts, going to parties, and being an idiot. Live that shit up, cause the real world sucks in comparison.

YEAH BUT real world first 2 years of college you can do all that lmfao then the last 2 you cant cuz classes r way harder haahah

If you think high school is about partying you've obviously never been to a real party.

• Like 1

Tomorrows the first day of uni for me and I didnt do any in high school lmao

HS was about getting into college for me since day one. only fucked around in senior year, but never did take school as serious as my parents have

Edited by winnerowns

Tomorrows the first day of uni for me and I didnt do any in high school lmao

HS was about getting into college for me since day one. only fucked around in senior year, but never did take school as serious as my parents have

I agree w/ you.  School for me atm is about getting into college.  I can party it up and live it up all I want over the summer and during the last semester of senior year, but not until then.  

you stupid? i mean i get the fcking sluts and going to parties but being an idiot? lmfaoo...