Just got a new car.

RoomScape

hah... People paying 30k$ for a e class mercedes... You can get a ford mondeo heavily used for 42k$ at it's minimum here where I live. It's so sad, I literally can't hold my tears when people live in countries where you can pickup a bmw 320i or something for like 30-40k$ or even less..

If you're wondering what country I live in, it's Denmark :( - Not the best country if you 're a car lover.

• Like 1

hah... People paying 30k$ for a e class mercedes... You can get a ford mondeo heavily used for 42k$ at it's minimum here where I live. It's so sad, I literally can't hold my tears when people live in countries where you can pickup a bmw 320i or something for like 30-40k$ or even less..

If you're wondering what country I live in, it's Denmark :( - Not the best country if you 're a car lover.

Is that 42k USD or 42k of your currency?

If it's USD, you guys must have a shortage of cars or something.

Should of got the C350 and a different color other than the typical boring silver everyone has. Each to their own tho. I love this color:

bmQmS.png

Isn't the C class under the E class?

And I couldn't, I didn't buy a new car and I had to pick with what my dealer had for me to get. If I could I honestly would've gotten a grayish metallic color. That's my favorite. Silver isn't bad, though.

Not bad, I wouldn't want a payment that high.

It's mainly because of the interest rate. It's at 21 or 22%.

That doesn't matter, I could have bought the same damn car for 3-4% interest. Just because the brand of the car doesn't raise the interest rate.

Was making a stereotypical female gotta have nice things joke. (gotta have it now so people think I'm rich - I'LL PAY ANYTHING)

But it's probably because he doesn't have any collateral/bad credit score

Edited by Chris

Is that 42k USD or 42k of your currency?

If it's USD, you guys must have a shortage of cars or something.

Isn't the C class under the E class?

And I couldn't, I didn't buy a new car and I had to pick with what my dealer had for me to get. If I could I honestly would've gotten a grayish metallic color. That's my favorite. Silver isn't bad, though.

It's mainly because of the interest rate. It's at 21 or 22%.

The colour is gunmetal grey.

Bish.

Why would u buy a car at 21-22% interest, that is ridiculous. My car is horrible interest at 3.9 percent, my other car is 2.5. Oh my goodness, what is your payment?

$760

Was making a stereotypical female gotta have nice things joke. (gotta have it now so people think I'm rich - I'LL PAY ANYTHING)

But it's probably because he doesn't have any collateral/bad credit score

I don't have bad credit, it's just that the bank thinks that this is a high value loan for someone like me - young guy who's never had a car before - so they hit me with that high interest rate.

The colour is gunmetal grey.

Bish.

Gtfo

Nice color is still nice, regardless of weird name.