Check Out My Friends Awesome Youtube Channel *SICK WORKOUTS*

Vlad

https://www.youtube.com/user/EduardsFitness

If you want to learn on all types of tips, and tricks, hit that link biggrin.png. Want to improve your self image? Hit that link biggrin.png

I'm trying to help him grow because I believe he deserves more subscribers than he has. Well thank you hope you enjoy. 

(Ps, he is helping me work out and teaching me tricks.) 

https://www.youtube.com/user/EduardsFitness

If you don't wanna pay for working out this is your solution. 

Edited by Vlad
  • Like 1

Yes, which is all body weight. If you're looking to build actual mass this isn't going to help you.

It is all body weight shit, but those can still be awesome workouts lmao, idk why ur hating. 

working out isnt all about "building mass", its about improving what your body can do, and bettering yourself from how you were last week/month/year. Not all about being big and buff and cut

This guy has almost 7000 subscribers, im sure hes helped out one person, and thats all that really matters

Edited by Mackadizzle

Yes, which is all body weight. If you're looking to build actual mass this isn't going to help you.

Let me make some points about bodyweight fitness. Bodyweight fitness is an amazing way to workout and build muscle anywhere anytime and for free. You can get really big with bodyweight as well as build a lot of endurance and strength. The reason why i love body weight training is because its special in its own way. Also Bodyweight is great because it helps you build a good body that looks amazing and the reason why i dont like working out at the gym is because not only its bad for your heart over time but it also costs money. Why pay for soemthing that ruins your heart over time and costs money when you can workout for free and get the same results. Bodyweight is no different from the gym if you know what you are doing. I know that because i did both of those my self as well as 3 of my friends. Bodyweight is also amazing because you get to workout in the open with fresh air and its amazing this way compared to the crowded and stinky gyms. I have nothing against the gyms but for me and many of my friends bodyweight is the best way to go because its natural and no one looks around and keep saying "omg im so small compared to the guy over then and the other guy over there" Everyone has fun working out and learnign new elements on the pull up bars. Also while you are training with body weight you can also learn different kinds of skills on the pull bar which make it very exiting to want to come back and workout. The most important thing about working out is to have fun while your doing it, if you don't enjoy what you are doing and forcing your self to do something you don't like it will take a toll on you after some time. This is just my opinion about bodyweight.

It is all body weight shit, but those can still be awesome workouts lmao, idk why ur hating. 

working out isnt all about "building mass", its about improving what your body can do, and bettering yourself from how you were last week/month/year. Not all about being big and buff and cut

This guy has almost 7000 subscribers, im sure hes helped out one person, and thats all that really matters

I'm not hating, just saying what he's doing is extremely minimal and should not be considered a "workout". I guess some people might like it, but I'd rather be able to throw a shit ton of weight around than look like a tree and be able to do some pull ups.

Let me make some points about bodyweight fitness. Bodyweight fitness is an amazing way to workout and build muscle anywhere anytime and for free. You can get really big with bodyweight as well as build a lot of endurance and strength. The reason why i love body weight training is because its special in its own way. Also Bodyweight is great because it helps you build a good body that looks amazing and the reason why i dont like working out at the gym is because not only its bad for your heart over time but it also costs money. Why pay for soemthing that ruins your heart over time and costs money when you can workout for free and get the same results. Bodyweight is no different from the gym if you know what you are doing. I know that because i did both of those my self as well as 3 of my friends. Bodyweight is also amazing because you get to workout in the open with fresh air and its amazing this way compared to the crowded and stinky gyms. I have nothing against the gyms but for me and many of my friends bodyweight is the best way to go because its natural and no one looks around and keep saying "omg im so small compared to the guy over then and the other guy over there" Everyone has fun working out and learnign new elements on the pull up bars. Also while you are training with body weight you can also learn different kinds of skills on the pull bar which make it very exiting to want to come back and workout. The most important thing about working out is to have fun while your doing it, if you don't enjoy what you are doing and forcing your self to do something you don't like it will take a toll on you after some time. This is just my opinion about bodyweight.

1) Yeah, maybe 15 inch arms over the course of 10 years.

2) It's not bad for your heart over time and if you knew a thing about the human body you would understand that. The heart is a muscle, working it out strengthens it.

3) A few hundred dollar investment into weights for your basement is not exactly pricey for a lifetime of use.

4) It is completely different from the gym. No leveraged body weight movement is ever going to increase the load as much as pure weight can.

5) Crowded and stinky gyms? Your tampon string is sticking out of your shorts, please tuck it back in.

6) How is weight lifting not natural? This just sounds like excuses from the weak who don't have the mental capacity to stick with something.

You're all obviously entitled to your own opinion, but I for one think most body weight exercises are a complete waste of time. You may be able to have full body control and do chin ups, but I'll be the one kicking your ass in a bar fight.

• Like 1

I'm not hating, just saying what he's doing is extremely minimal and should not be considered a "workout". I guess some people might like it, but I'd rather be able to throw a shit ton of weight around than look like a tree and be able to do some pull ups.

2) It's not bad for your heart over time and if you knew a thing about the human body you would understand that. The heart is a muscle, working it out strengthens it.

3) A few hundred dollar investment into weights for your basement is not exactly pricey for a lifetime of use.

4) It is completely different from the gym. No leveraged body weight movement is ever going to increase the load as much as pure weight can.

5) Crowded and stinky gyms? Your tampon string is sticking out of your shorts, please tuck it back in.

6) How is weight lifting not natural? This just sounds like excuses from the weak who don't have the mental capacity to stick with something.

You're all obviously entitled to your own opinion, but I for one think most body weight exercises are a complete waste of time. You may be able to have full body control and do chin ups, but I'll be the one kicking your ass in a bar fight.

I disagree with this guy saying gyms suck lol thats just stupid. the wise old man is a dumbass, the gym wont hurt your heart and its not unnatural unless you over exert yourself with weights you cant manage.  but body weights are free yeah, they do help you out, and bulking up doesnt necessarily help in fighting. Its actually the opposite >.> bulky/buff people get winded more easily than someone whos lean and has more natural/average muscle because of the blood/oxygen needed to fuel those muscles lol. You can use gym and freeweights vs body weight as like some bar fight argument, but they both are great depending on which body type ur going for. u can always do both? or one or the other? it doesnt make you inferior, ud just have a body built for different things. mass isnt what everyone goes for, and some of the buffest people arent necessarily the most in shape people

Edited by Mackadizzle

Stahp. No need to come and hate..

I disagree with this guy saying gyms suck lol thats just stupid. the wise old man is a dumbass, the gym wont hurt your heart and its not unnatural unless you over exert yourself with weights you cant manage.  but body weights are free yeah, they do help you out, and bulking up doesnt necessarily help in fighting. Its actually the opposite >.> bulky/buff people get winded more easily than someone whos lean and has more natural/average muscle because of the blood/oxygen needed to fuel those muscles lol. You can use gym and freeweights vs body weight as like some bar fight argument, but they both are great depending on which body type ur going for. u can always do both? or one or the other? it doesnt make you inferior, ud just have a body built for different things. mass isnt what everyone goes for, and some of the buffest people arent necessarily the most in shape people

Why would you call me a dumbass because i stated my opinion? And i never said that gym sucks. I mentioned that im not against going to the gym. With bodyweight you build a good and lean body also strength and endurance which will help you in a fight if you ever were to get in one. Why do you think a lot of athletes use bodyweight exercises like push ups and pull ups? because its the best way to build endurance and strength. Gym is good if you want to just be big, but you wont have good endurance and strength.

Why would you call me a dumbass because i stated my opinion? And i never said that gym sucks. I mentioned that im not against going to the gym. With bodyweight you build a good and lean body also strength and endurance which will help you in a fight if you ever were to get in one. Why do you think a lot of athletes use bodyweight exercises like push ups and pull ups? because its the best way to build endurance and strength. Gym is good if you want to just be big, but you wont have good endurance and strength.

lmao u said the gym is bad for ur heart.

everyone should stop going to the gym because its bad for u basically

i see so many people at the gym doing low weights fast reps for cardio and shit, or even just using the treadmill or eliptical. theyre HELPING their heart. u might see 1 or 2 buff guys showing off maxing out/working too hard and possibly doing long term damage to their hearts but 99% of people are doing themselves good