asus gddr5 direct ii 2gb gtx 770 graphics card,

samsung 250gb ssd,

msi z87 - g45 gaming board,

5 x corsair fans,

xspc dual bay resivour and d5 pump,

240mm xspc radiator.

let me know what u think =]

post-29760-0-87790100-1407701608_thumb.png

Not going to lie, I fail to see why you made a loop just for the CPU, especially when the CPU benefits far less than the GPU which would plummet in terms of temperatures.

And it looks like (can't see very well) that you use compression fittings, which cost a bomb, I would've just stayed with aircooling and bought stronger hardware.

Also, I feel your pain, the Zalman Z11 isn't the best for a top mounted 240mm radiator, I bought a new case because of that issue.

Whats wrong with this case? Im new to watercooling 

Any cases you recommend?

The top (where you would mount the 240mm radiator) has a ridiculous "fin" design that is flimsy and a pain in the ass, which makes it impossible to mount a radiator with fans.

OP modded his and removed the fins from what I can tell, it's just poorly designed from what I experienced.

What kind of budget are you looking at? A premium quality case such as the Fractal Define R4 is ridiculously well built and includes pre-applied sound-dampening foam.

• Like 1

The top (where you would mount the 240mm radiator) has a ridiculous "fin" design that is flimsy and a pain in the ass, which makes it impossible to mount a radiator with fans.

OP modded his and removed the fins from what I can tell, it's just poorly designed from what I experienced.

What kind of budget are you looking at? A premium quality case such as the Fractal Define R4 is ridiculously well built and includes pre-applied sound-dampening foam.

Eh watercooling is too complicated for me lol

I think Im gonna go with this one and just go with aircooled 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?gclid=COf4svDEjsACFShp7Aody1cANg&Item=N82E16811144291&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Computer+Cases-_-N82E16811144291&ef_id=U9l42QAABWY9nBQh:20140812201329:s

For what it's worth, I would get:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-151-BX&campaign=affiliate/tag

Since I've never heard of the manufacturer behind the case you linked, and the flashier cases tend to be made with low quality materials.