LOL gotta try this irl

The Hero of Time

Homosexuality happened.

And non homosexual people see those that are homosexual as 'cool' and mimic their behavior to a point.

...and there RoomScape goes again with a dumb ass comment.

If you were actually wanting a legitimate answer Crisis, they have gone nowhere. People express themselves in different ways and although I am not a fan of skintight jeans or gauges they are to others. The world has changed in the last 60 years. 

I'm not a fan of anime but know a lot of people on this site who is, but do you think there was anime back then? Some people think it's weird, but everyone has their opinions. 

If you were actually wanting a legitimate answer Crisis, they have gone nowhere. People express themselves in different ways and although I am not a fan of skintight jeans or gauges they are to others. The world has changed in the last 60 years. 

I'm not a fan of anime but know a lot of people on this site who is, but do you think there was anime back then? Some people think it's weird, but everyone has their opinions. 

To each their own, I suppose.

To each their own, I suppose.

Men still wear suits and drink beer, there is just a new type of guy

Homosexuality happened.

And non homosexual people see those that are homosexual as 'cool' and mimic their behavior to a point.

Pretty sure those are still a minority

What happened to men? Back in the 50's men wore suits and drank beers. Now look at us, wearing skinny jeans and ear gauges. 

could you guys stop talking about homosexuality for a second and reply about the topic? this is going way too far of topic ._.