Botting/Bans/Comeback?

2004 SVT Cobra

just 3 simple questions i wanted to ask 

1. Is botting even worth it like at this stage in time will it even be possible to bot a 99 even with a payed for script

2. is it even worth it to try to rebuild from a fresh start

3. do you guys ever think we ass a community/ developers/script makers/etc will make a combat to make it to were we a re nearly undetectable again (we might need an inside job)

just what your thoughts and  opnions 

1. Botting is always feasible if you do it correctly, most of these bans are coming from things like botting stupid hours, flagged IP's and high ban rate skills. I myself have got cooking, fletching and nearly hunter (96 now) through my scripts with not even a 2 day ban yet

2. I would try, certainly wouldn't hurt

3. We are always looking for new ways to combat the ban rate but we don't exactly know how Jagex detect them now, if anyone in the botting industry knew this then that would be the most successful client to date

1. Is botting even worth it like at this stage in time will it even be possible to bot a 99 even with a payed for script

3. do you guys ever think we ass a community/ developers/script makers/etc will make a combat to make it to were we a re nearly undetectable again (we might need an inside job)

It is worth it as long as you bot smart and make sure to play like a human.  Do stuff other than botting and take breaks, and you should be fine

1. no

2. no

3. there already is a 100% undetectable one but if i post the name dex will give me 6 warning points that wont expire.

1. yes, if you bot smart

2. try playing 3/4 legit/ 1/4 bot for the first few weeks

3. there is but cant say the name on here

Fresh accounts are like instant flagged.

If u wanna bot u need a vet account.

Yes. And depends what u call vet acc. I would say around 1month old+ account from some one who don't bot and play legit is enought for less bans.

That's like saying a new legit player is going to get perm banned for playing legit.

It is absolutely not in any way.

• 3 weeks later...