The Ban that broke the camel's back.

Deffiliate

I've always loved botting, scripting, and all the amazing people i've met along the way in my runescape Cheating history. Scripting has always been a passion of mine, ever since i started years ago. Recently though bans have just become to much for me as a Scripter to take. The past few months i've been spending every last penny of my script income to buy new mains, and as a result I'm leaving the scripting scene.

I'll still be around to talk with you guys and hope you find a way to beat Jagex, but my scripting career is over.

Now i must go into my cocoon, transform, and emerge as a beautiful butterfly

Edited by Deffiliate
  • Like 9

Aww man not you sad.png goodluck with anything you do in the future mate. Unfortunately I won't be surprised if a lot of people follow suite.

I hope not. OSBot needs all the great minds it can get. Botting is in a dark state, and those who thrive will be the ones who innovate, and continue to evolve botting.

• Like 1

I've always loved botting, scripting, and all the amazing people i've met along the way in my runescape Cheating history. Scripting has always been a passion of mine, ever since i started years ago. Recently though bans have just become to much for me as a Scripter to take. The past few months i've been spending every last penny of my script income to buy new mains, and as a result I'm leaving the scripting scene.

I'll still be around to talk with you guys and hope you find a way to beat Jagex, but my scripting career is over.

Now i must go into my cocoon, transform, and emerge as a beautiful butterfly

Bye bye!

Give me your Skype before you go?