FrostHunter

FrostBug

Looking to purchase this shortly, currently still researching osbot and the scripts (new to the site). But once i purchase the script expect some proggies biggrin.png

Just purchased the script, looks nice so far, haven't encountered any problems biggrin.png

First proggy so far and the script is pretty awesome biggrin.png was averaging about 200 grey chins per hour but paused a few times to talk to friends.

post-123692-0-53457100-1409362688_thumb.png

Another proggy, this one a 2 hour run time. This is by far the best hunting script I've used!

post-123692-0-51825600-1409362608_thumb.png

Edited by Cruelmrchicken

Well i decided to leave this on for about 5 hours and the proggy was great, but then after a few hours after i stopped the bot i logged into rs with os buddy then it disconnected me and i was banned lol. Was only banned for 2 days by a "bot busting moderate" but I am still very happy with this script, it got me the hunter lvl needed and well after these two days I guess it'll be legit tongue.png
Awesome script nonetheless, here's that proggy

post-123692-0-17561200-1409587153_thumb.png

Edited by Cruelmrchicken

This script is very good for only 4$. I'm getting around 230 chins per hour which is not too bad. My only complaint with this script is that it takes about 4 seconds to collect a fallen trap. Other than that, everything is GREAT. I got over 2.3k chins in 10 hours, and I literally didn't lose ONE trap. 

Amazing script, man. MONEY WELL SPENT

• 2 weeks later...

When i start the script my whole client freezes..?

-> that issue stopped but now the bot wont recognize the traps even though i have 10 box traps in my inventory

INFO][bot #1][09/19 12:48:26 ap.]: Using 4 traps!
[iNFO][bot #1][09/19 12:48:26 ap.]: Not enough traps found!
[iNFO][bot #1][09/19 12:48:30 ap.]: Terminating script FrostHunter...
[iNFO][bot #1][09/19 12:48:30 ap.]: Exiting.. Thank you for using FrostHunter
[iNFO][bot #1][09/19 12:48:30 ap.]: Script FrostHunter has exited!
Edited by Mjassi Mjassi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there, Just came to say amazing hunter bot, Haven't had really any issues, maybe 1-2 nothing extreme though.

I've had it run consistently over the last 3 days and have managed to get 83-92 hunt + around 17k red chins in that short time.

It's really really nice, and for those who're looking for a good hunter bot that has a reasonable price attached to it this is definitely it.

• Mio changed the title to FrostHunter