FrostHunter

FrostBug

I ran the script for about 10 hours (with breaks) and it worked perfect, caught me well over 2k chins. Great job on the script.

one of the best scripts i used, got me from 67-87 hunter in 3 days haha!

Glad to hear it, both of you

Feel free to be the first to leave a rating on the store page ;)

• Like 1

ive noticed sometimes when a trap is lying on the floor it takes it and then lays it, any chance it can just right click and then straight to lay?

Mhm, I'm aware of this being inconvenient, however, due to the currently used framework, it's a 2-step procedure just like looting a full/empty trap and placing a new. Changing that now would require a bit more rewriting than one would think.

I'm not saying I won't do it, but it may have to wait until I'm done with my current script projects

I have noticed whenever a random comes the bot freezes for a few seconds before engaging the random, is there any way this can be fixed? Apart from that aa very well coded script, very happy with the purchase

Well, as soon as the screen turns orange-ish (colored overlay), that means that a random event handler has taken over execution. At that point the script is in a 'paused' state where it can't really do anything. Is the delay occuring before or after the overlay appears?

• Mio changed the title to FrostHunter