My "Plan"

Jordan

Hey OSBot,

Thought I'd put this here in order to motivate myself, and you all. I normally create some notes on my desktop that have similar information, but I think this is a better way to remember to do these tasks.

#1- I want to go through forums and clean up threads and sections (specifically support)

#2- Increase posting. If I post (or you post), then that gives someone else the opportunity to post, and activity increases

#3- Do moderation tools more than adequately (disputes, reports, banning, unbanning, browsing, etc.) 

Short and sweet, but really to the point. I'm motivated by reminder, I normally forget to do things, and seeing this thread will be a nice reminder for me to be like "oh yeah thats a good idea".

• Like 7

Great idea, and on top of this I think the staff team should start holding some weekly community events. Maybe even a scripting competition here and there?

I do agree! Maybe it could be created by some of the OSD's and you could have a staff just move it to Announcements. I don't think I'm qualified to make a competition like that, but I'd say some OSD's are.

Pin this to front page pls so you always reminded.

How about I get a tattoo on my hand, to remind me even more.

Great idea, and on top of this I think the staff team should start holding some weekly community events. Maybe even a scripting competition here and there?

I already ran this through with the boss after seeing you suggested it (which I may say was a brilliant suggestion IMO) but apparently it's been run in the past with little to no applications so it wasn't popular idea amongst us, I'm sure we can find a compromise ^_^

• Like 1

I do agree! Maybe it could be created by some of the OSD's and you could have a staff just move it to Announcements. I don't think I'm qualified to make a competition like that, but I'd say some OSD's are.

How about I get a tattoo on my hand, to remind me even more.

It could honestly be run in the same way SOTW is, just with a different type of judging. It would help the current lack of free scripts as well since I would assume any entries would be free.

I already ran this through with the boss after seeing you suggested it (which I may say was a brilliant suggestion IMO) but apparently it's been run in the past with little to no applications so it wasn't popular idea amongst us, I'm sure we can find a compromise happy.png

It was run once with the category of prayer. Let's be honest, who is going to write a prayer script :p

• Like 1

It could honestly be run in the same way SOTW is, just with a different type of judging. It would help the current lack of free scripts as well since I would assume any entries would be free.

It was run once with the category of prayer. Let's be honest, who is going to write a prayer script :p

Never knew that just got what Maldesto told me, I think it's a great idea and maybe we can collaborate with the OSD's to get something going, I'll run it through with Maldesto again and get back to you guys.