Explaining Break Settings

Sky

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When you do take a "Break" does it log off or just pause the script itself? Im only asking this because i left my bot on overnight and the next morning when i came back to it, it had logged off my account. I had the break settings on too. There is a username and password and pin info that i could put in thats above the break settings. My question is do i need to put in my username and password for the break settings to actually work? And is it safe to do so? sorry im new to botting lol >_<

When you do take a "Break" does it log off or just pause the script itself? Im only asking this because i left my bot on overnight and the next morning when i came back to it, it had logged off my account. I had the break settings on too. There is a username and password and pin info that i could put in thats above the break settings. My question is do i need to put in my username and password for the break settings to actually work? And is it safe to do so? sorry im new to botting lol >_<

It logs out, so you need to input the username / password / pin,

Also, the game automatically logs you out after 6 hours, so it's always best to put in your info so it can log back in.

• Like 1